eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Change paypal for Ebay Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/90087-change-paypal-ebay-account.html)

noobst 10-06-2015 08:30 PM

Change paypal for Ebay Account

Dear all,

I've Ebay acc & Paypal acc US. But paypal account just limited. So i can change other paypal account for this Ebay account? There are mandatory namesake, address?

Thank you@

Maliquest 10-06-2015 09:03 PM

Re: Change paypal for Ebay Account

When you list an item, it asks how you want buyers to pay. It will have the option to input the paypal email Put in a new paypal email address for your future listings.

Why did paypal get limited??? You sending money to other paypal accounts?

MM78 10-06-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliquest (Post 711692)
When you list an item, it asks how you want buyers to pay. It will have the option to input the paypal email Put in a new paypal email address for your future listings.

And eventually the new PayPal will get Limited......

Maliquest 10-06-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 711710)
And eventually the new PayPal will get Limited......

I did not know that.

Paypal links accounts that are tied to a certain Ebay account? I know Ebay linked accounts tied to a certain Paypal account.

Good to know.

I did answer his question correctly though :)

noobst 10-06-2015 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliquest (Post 711692)

Why did paypal get limited??? You sending money to other paypal accounts?

Yes, i sent to other paypal account :(
i want to add new paypal acc for this ebay. There are mandatory namesake, address? paypal account added or never add to Ebay?

Thank you!

dealagreeproceed 10-06-2015 10:33 PM

YOUR NEW PP WILL GET SHUT DOWN BEFORE YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE. ALREADY TESTED THIS OUT ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION AND SOMEHOW THEY ALWAYS LINK THE ACCTS :surrender:

noobst 10-07-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 711733)
YOUR NEW PP WILL GET SHUT DOWN BEFORE YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE. ALREADY TESTED THIS OUT ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION AND SOMEHOW THEY ALWAYS LINK THE ACCTS :surrender:

PP shutdown or eb? Thank you very much!:(

dealagreeproceed 10-07-2015 01:25 AM

what I understand is that your eby is still good and your pp got limited and you want to add a new pp to this good eby. Do NOT do this... I was in similar situation and made a thread about it. Soon as you receive a payment to that pp acct via your eby account it will limit your PP acct... even if you don't officially link the pp to your eby acct...

noobst 10-07-2015 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 711757)
what I understand is that your eby is still good and your pp got limited and you want to add a new pp to this good eby. Do NOT do this... I was in similar situation and made a thread about it. Soon as you receive a payment to that pp acct via your eby account it will limit your PP acct... even if you don't officially link the pp to your eby acct...

Thank you very much!

rsot 10-07-2015 05:14 AM

Welcome to the forums - time to make new accounts OP - learn stealth and do it properly :thumb:

bartalion 10-07-2015 12:57 PM

Ebay will not allow you to list anything until your linked paypal account is limited.

You will receive error message before you can list until you solve the issues with paypal

Proton 10-10-2015 12:33 PM

interesting i have same situation I have 2 ebay accounts and one paypal
Paypal get limited forever.
so i decide to cancel all relation with paypal
i un linked eBay and Paypal on one account and also cancelled paypal info (which ebay stores during registration)
I list again item using another person (my cousin) paypal
So i should expect that this account will be blocked after receiving a first sale?

MM78 10-10-2015 03:17 PM

There's no such thing as "unlinking" the PayPal from the EBay. Adding a new PayPal to the EBay will not last for a long time, could be 3-6 months before the account goes down.

Proceed with Caution.....

dealagreeproceed 10-10-2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proton (Post 712661)
interesting i have same situation I have 2 ebay accounts and one paypal
Paypal get limited forever.
so i decide to cancel all relation with paypal
i un linked eBay and Paypal on one account and also cancelled paypal info (which ebay stores during registration)
I list again item using another person (my cousin) paypal
So i should expect that this account will be blocked after receiving a first sale?

Let us know WHAT happens. I will say that after your first major sale your pp will be limited with NO appeal possible :deadhorse:

Proton 10-11-2015 10:18 AM

Ok i did't get in time to sale.... while i was doing new listing info from pp comes to my one ebay account so it straight was restricted
they say cannot sell but i can buy.... and very strange restriction method
I still can see that monthly limits that i can sell.
Of course if i make listing on last step they say i cannot sale on ebay.
The reason they based on restriction is High-risk methods in history...
LOL
After 3 hour they suspend another ebay account as they say is linked to that account ...
That account blocked in full i cannot do nothing in there...
my question is i wanna cancel some transactions in that blocked account as some sales not shipped yet and account is real i don't wanna that people come after me with complains....