eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   What can I do? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/91637-what-can-i-do.html)

miaheat3wade 12-02-2015 04:14 AM

What can I do?

So my paypal account is limited which usually means its gone. But my Ebay account is still in good standing. Can I link another paypal account to this ebay account or is it also gone. I don't want to lose my rep obviously. Anybody have advice? It would be appreciated.

just_smile 12-02-2015 04:21 AM

Re: What can I do?

You can add another paypal to the eBay in theory, but that's not to say you should or its the best course of action. Any new paypal would be linked and shut down at some point.

Your best bet is to start again, brand new eBay and paypal. It isnt what you want to hear but it's the only way forward long term.

TOOKNAPA 12-02-2015 05:54 AM

Just Smile is right and you should listen to him/her for long term
But, if you are not limited in how many stealth paypal you ca make, you can also give a try and see what happend because you will sell more with a good rep and sometimes paypal/ebay takes a long time to get linked

christianmend 12-02-2015 06:50 AM

Both my eBay and PayPal were limited. They asked for documents: eBay accepted them. PayPal rejected them and indefinitely limited my account. Days after for some reason eBay desided to also suspend my account. Even that they will tell you that theyre now separated and theres no contact in between, its pretty obvious they do. As just_smile told you, thats not what you want to hear of course, because we love our accounts and feel comfortable with them, but the best thing to do its to start it all over again.

Good luck.

TOOKNAPA 12-02-2015 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christianmend (Post 725582)
Both my eBay and PayPal were limited. They asked for documents: eBay accepted them. PayPal rejected them and indefinitely limited my account. Days after for some reason eBay desided to also suspend my account. Even that they will tell you that theyre now separated and theres no contact in between, its pretty obvious they do. As just_smile told you, thats not what you want to hear of course, because we love our accounts and feel comfortable with them, but the best thing to do its to start it all over again.

Good luck.

by what i read in OP messages, he was banned from paypal not because of his Ebay activities, wich is diferent. Right OP ?

miaheat3wade 12-02-2015 12:55 PM

Paypal's reasoning was unusual selling activities. They want me to confirm identity on the stealth account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA (Post 725584)
by what i read in OP messages, he was banned from paypal not because of his Ebay activities, wich is diferent. Right OP ?