eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Paying Off a Suspended Account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/91672-paying-off-suspended-account.html)

SugarMag 12-02-2015 02:01 PM

Paying Off a Suspended Account?

I was new to eBay. Due to a sales promotion, I had recently received two free iPhone 6s through work. Having just bought a brand new 6S - I had no need for these sassy little devices. I decided I would try to make some extra holiday bucks - and put them on eBay. Biggest mistake ever.

I put the phone up (never opened), along with a boxed DVD set (never opened, brand new) and a board game (brand new - ever opened). The DVD & game sold quickly and were in the mail within 48hrs. "This is amazing!" I thought.

The next day I received an email stating my account had been suspended for "suspicious activity". I contacted eBay and they refused to provide me with any additional information.

A week later I received my monthly invoice from eBay & it was paid. I walked away angry and disappointed - but ready to move on with my life. Until today....

This morning I woke up & had a bank alert that paypal (on behalf of eBay) was trying to deduct a random $53 from my account. I logged into eBay and Paypal to get to the bottom of everything - only to come up empty handed. There are no invoices, or any other proof of performance for the charges they are trying to deduct. I have had to put stop payments on my bank account, suspend my Paypal account - all because eBay decided I was "suspicious".

What is the deal? I'm all for tracking accounts - but it seems they are arbitrarily cancelling accounts and then charging users for items that were never even sold. Seems super shady.

oompaloompa 12-07-2015 04:28 PM

Re: Paying Off a Suspended Account?

anyway if you have a new account, you cannot just sell an iphne 6 straight away....

but you know that now!

what is the charge for? it must be fees? if you withdraw the sales money, you can just pay it, that would be the easiest thing to do.....