eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/93792-ebay-account-suspended.html)

oshadavidu87 02-10-2016 05:39 AM

eBay account suspended

Dear ASPKIN members,

Recently I've bought a stealth eBay account and it's almost one month old and have few good feedbacks left by my customers too.
Today I've added some listing and few hours later I received an email from eBay that my account was suspended and all my listing was removed.
I'm using new user login via my PC to log in to the stealth eBay account also using a dedicated IP as well, but today I tether internet via a tab which was used to login to an account which was suspended earlier by eBay.
Is this the reason why my account was suspended ?

Thank you

JamesNorth101 02-10-2016 05:45 AM

Re: eBay account suspended

I doubt that that would cause the limitation if you are only tethering via the device

The best person to talk to will be the person who sold you the account :)

Mitsu 02-10-2016 05:48 AM

How fast were you listing?

High risk/heavy vero policed?

What type of suspension is it, did they give you a reason/mc code... are they asking you to 'call in and verify infomation' or 'your ability to list and sell on ebay has been removed'?

needed information to get to the bottom of what triggered it

oshadavidu87 02-10-2016 05:57 AM

Actually I had sold many items without a single issue, even before 1 month old eBay automatically increased my selling limits too.
My items are not dangerous goods I do sell unlocking services and I didn't had any problem with it.
There is no MC999 email just send an email saying my account was suspended, there is no call verification or anything

I doubt about that I've use a tab to tether Internet to login to the stealth eBay account via my PC and I have no idea is that the reason behind this.
Because the tab is used earlier to login for a eBay account which was suspended eBay last year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitsu (Post 746199)

What type of suspension is it, did they give you a reason/mc code... are they asking you to 'call in and verify infomation' or 'your ability to list and sell on ebay has been removed'?

oshadavidu87 02-10-2016 06:00 AM

This is what I got from eBay

Hello unitedunlocks2014,

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

Here are the listings we removed:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitsu (Post 746199)

Mitsu 02-10-2016 06:31 AM

I'm not really educated on this category or type of item but I'll give some advice... if I had to guess you went WAY to fast on < 3 month old account, I hear people have trouble trying to sell iphone cases, so I'm not even sure what to make of iphone unlock services... the keyword alone makes it 'high-risk' on new accounts.

I'd probably try to find a safer product for the first 90 days, the first 90 days are critical to the health of an eb account, and you should play it safe as possible-- I'm going to also assume these were BIN multiply quantity auctions, which scares eb when used on new accounts.

Pretty sure this account is blown beyond repair, but on the next one I suggest starting SLOW for the first 90days with all the unlock stuff... maybe list 1 here or there, but it's preferred to mainly list lower risk items as auctions. After 90 days you can start to list this stuff a bit more, and make it past 180 days and you should be able to do anything you want within reason.

Sorry about the account, best of luck with the next,

GreenBean 02-10-2016 07:00 AM

Your items are seen as high risk.

Sadly, other sellers do not look after the buyers. ebay watches these sales closely.

Bunneh 02-10-2016 07:05 AM

You say you used a tether connection that was used on your other ebay account that was suspended?

JamesNorth101 02-10-2016 07:30 AM

The account has most likely been limited due to the items. Selling phone unlocking services is high risk

golferman 02-17-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 746196)
I doubt that that would cause the limitation if you are only tethering via the device

The best person to talk to will be the person who sold you the account :)

That would cause it! Cookies and flash cookies would mix. Ebay knows both accounts were logged in from same computer