eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   listing item romoved- violent material (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/94381-listing-item-romoved-violent-material.html)

finaltouch 03-03-2016 12:34 AM

listing item romoved- violent material

I've been off Ebay for a couple months now letting the dust settle from a few day suspension for selling prohibited items.
I listed similiar items yesterday, and they got me right away (first day). Didnt suspend . .just a warning ..
After reading a bit here, I've figured out most of my mistakes. My 2 main question are . .why am I getting caught so quickly. Thats never happened before. The things I did different was putting 3 on instead of 2, did 1 auction instead of the usual " buy it now". Raised price but it was first listing in 2 months. .
Also, how to keep it from happening again with new account I plan to open . or should I say how do I PROLONG geting booted?
Sorry for the ignorance, just really new to going under Ebay radar . . Any help would be greatly appreciated!

foolishheart 03-03-2016 11:16 PM

Re: listing item romoved- violent material

That happened to to me a while back, if you see others listing it, use their way. Or word it a bit different, that's how I got around it. As far as how they're finding out, they have bots on 24 hour portal, lol

Idk, someone else may have a better answer, but that's just what worked for me.

newjerseymax 03-04-2016 12:19 AM

That or you reported... But once they remove a listing for a particular item it is best to never list that item on that account again...

foolishheart 03-04-2016 12:32 AM

Not necessarily, I did it forever and that's not the reason I got suspended either. Idk, guess it depends on what it is and if you can somehow alter it. You may need to price it lower, but at least you coul "maybe" still list it.

samspalace 03-13-2016 06:32 PM

To answer your first question if you list an item up and eBay take it down and then you try and list the item up again it will automatically be removed its like a trigger they have in place.

I beleive 3 strikes your allowed to have so I would be careful if I was you. Once an item has been taken down I wouldn't list that item up again on the SAME account.

Theirs not a really a lot you can do to prevent it from happening the item your trying to sell is obviously not a "safe" item to sell.

When I started out I would have a few accounts on the go and I would auction them up not as BUY IT NOW but as a normal 3 day auction and just rotate the sales around.

I would always list the items up as USED as eBay would think i'm not a big seller that way and that I just want to sell a single item from my home.

I would also send second chance offers to buyers with a personal message in the box offering the item so I would make a few more extra sales that way.

rsot 03-13-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finaltouch (Post 751892)
I've been off Ebay for a couple months now letting the dust settle from a few day suspension for selling prohibited items.
I listed similiar items yesterday, and they got me right away (first day). Didnt suspend . .just a warning ..

You're playing with fire by relisting without getting absolute clearance but...

Welcome to the forums - stealth works for getting a few accts going while you solve it