eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Aussie Ebayer Suspended! Help Please! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/9444-aussie-ebayer-suspended-help-please.html)

imthejaxall 02-06-2009 10:04 PM

Aussie Ebayer Suspended! Help Please!

Hey everyone! I'm an Australian ebayer who was making large weekly profits. Then bam!, out of the blue i get hit with the suspension notice. I had roughly 15 listings removed and hundreds of dollars in lost profits. Paypal account still works fine, but for how long? By the way this was my sole income. I have read parts of this forum, and it looks like i need: Firefox for cookie deletion, ill probably go with entropay for paypal accounts though i don't have credit card so may have to buy debit or gift card to use for it? Change IP address? i know there are such things as IP blockers, IP changers, proxies. So if anyone could recommend specific programs that would be sweet. Phone number? no idea for aussies... Still a bit unclear about it all and if i've excluded some important details please enlighten me. Thanks to all in advance. :)

GreenBean 02-06-2009 11:15 PM

What was 'the supsension notice?' Are you able to get the account re-instated? Right at this moment, it would be easier to know about that notice, then advise you what the next steps could be. eg
paypal account is linked to suspended ebay account. Can not be used on ebay again.
IP blockes,proxies and the like are not popular with ebay: they are easily detected so a new account could be lost. Quite a lot to cover for you,imo:)

ihatevero 02-08-2009 12:10 AM

Sorry to get off topic, I was recently vero-ed for selling some dvds that i had, and i copied another sellers listing that offered instructional guides with the dvds. it is a workout dvd. anyway the guides he offered were in pdf format and i had the hard copies, and a buyer asked me to clarify how he would get the files? He wanted pdf files. so I told him I would get them for him instead. anyway, i was vero-ed a day after that and all 6 of my listings were shut down because of copyright infringement. honestly it was an accident at first, and i never got the pdfs and am assuming that is what the problem was. should i be concerned about this? never happened to me before. need your opinions

philly387 02-08-2009 12:44 AM

ihatevero, please do not double post. We will see your question and the right people will respond accordingly to help you out :) Thanks!

ihatevero 02-08-2009 11:26 AM

I'm sorry I was reading the first forums and thought I put it in the wrong place, so I put it into another. Sorry.

philly387 02-08-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatevero (Post 75107)
I'm sorry I was reading the first forums and thought I put it in the wrong place, so I put it into another. Sorry.

It's alright not a big deal. Many people have done it because they get in a hurry to have the questions answered. Just for next time ;)

I hope you like it here!

ihatevero 02-08-2009 12:36 PM

thank you for your help, i have done some more research and realize from all the listings, that mine is one of hundreds, and am not that concerned anymore, hopefully it wont be that big of a deal, and i have learned to be more careful