eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Please help me ebay wont reinstate my account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/9492-please-help-me-ebay-wont-reinstate-my-account.html)

highflyer 02-09-2009 09:10 PM

Please help me ebay wont reinstate my account?

does anyone out there work for ebay or can pull some strings and have me reinstated, i have been tring for weeks now but no luck.

it started 3 weeks ago i recieved a suspension noticed from ebay stating i had been suspened (no reason was provided) i was informed to fax documentation to proove my identity, so i did this straight away about 2 days later i recieved an email from a rep of trust and safety and was informed all information had been recieved and verified but i was asked to answer a couple of questions so i emailed back with my replis but never recieved any responce or reinstated notice. day after day i continues to email and do to live chat but still nothing live chat memebers filed reports for me and still nothing, live chat also informed me that trust and safety would answer with why im still suspened and what else can be done to be reinstated.

today i finally recieve an email from ebay stating im indefinatly suspened (again no reason provided) im still yet to know what i can do to be reinstated but no one wants to help or answer my questions

please if anyone out there can help or pull some strings to reinstate me i would really appreciate it, i need to be reinstated asap as my best friend has asked me to sell some things for her which she had at my house as she was a victim of the victorian bush fires, her and her 5 kids lost everything including there husband/dad it is really heartbreaking

please anyone out there who can tell me how to get reinstated or can inform ebay to reinstate me i would appreciate it thankyou for taking the time to read this.

GreenBean 02-09-2009 09:23 PM

The email should have given an MC..... suspension. All ebay suspensions have this. What was it? That will give me an idea of what to advise you. You may have to consider moving quickly.

highflyer 02-09-2009 10:38 PM

hi, it didnt have an MC it just said B001 suspension, what do you suggest i do i have faxed all information requested but they just dont seem to care or wantto answer my emails and live help just keeps telling me to email them.

also why do you suggest moving quickly?

highflyer 02-09-2009 11:07 PM

sorry to confuse i would love this to be fixed asap i would love to have my account reinstated as soon as possible, i just got concerned when i read you may want to act quickly, does this mean unless im reinstated soon i wont ever be able to be reinstated?

GreenBean 02-10-2009 12:15 AM

Heck I managed to confuse you. Was trying to say move on quickly to another account.
The suspension notice B001 is a generic suspension given by ebay. Can be for many reasons AND as you say you never get told. The problem is that although you get asked to supply details with a view to having the account reinstated, this does not usually happen.
My advice would be to make another account. Sorry I can give you better news.

ausjulia 11-04-2009 08:49 AM

Hello highflyer, have you account been reinstated or you have chosen to sigh up another new account?

degsey69 05-28-2023 06:17 PM

Re: Please help me ebay wont reinstate my account?

If you had a personal selling account and they ask you for invoices for what you are selling and you send them to them for new products sold, they will suspend the account as you are not selling personal items, you are reselling and breaking eBay rules

agent006140 05-28-2023 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1218258)
If you had a personal selling account and they ask you for invoices for what you are selling and you send them to them for new products sold, they will suspend the account as you are not selling personal items, you are reselling and breaking eBay rules

are you sure?
ebay personal selling account can sell new items,they go to storage auction,remainder lots and wholesalers ,pay for these items and sell on Ebay,some are personal items never used ,like wedding gifts -TOASTER !
I have shoes,clothese,toothbrush I never use,I sell with no problem

solefoodbk 05-28-2023 07:43 PM

Nice, 2009 thread haha

degsey69 05-29-2023 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1218259)
are you sure?
ebay personal selling account can sell new items,they go to storage auction,remainder lots and wholesalers ,pay for these items and sell on Ebay,some are personal items never used ,like wedding gifts -TOASTER !
I have shoes,clothese,toothbrush I never use,I sell with no problem

You are correct personal items that are new are allowed on personal accounts, if you were selling new sketchers shoes and eBay ask for an invoice and you send them a Costco one with 12 pairs of shoes purchased and your listing shows more than one for sale that will get you suspended. I have got suspended in the past showing storage auction invoices as it shows you intended to resell which requires a business account

agent006140 05-29-2023 10:26 AM

is it due to the quantity you have 12 versus one?
if you just list one and then relist after that one is sold,you should have no problem?

agent006140 05-29-2023 10:27 AM

I dont sell much on Ebay anymore,just things I would like to rid of at low price.

SaiJin 05-29-2023 11:54 AM

Necro thread. Make a new one eh.