eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay Suspension Creating New Account-EIN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/94924-ebay-suspension-creating-new-account-ein.html)

PeggyMac 03-25-2016 12:25 PM

Ebay Suspension Creating New Account-EIN

I've been suspended from eBay and am trying to create my stealth account.

I received my EIN number but it displays my real name. When I go to create by Paypal business account, do I just use my business name? Will they not be able to see my real name on the account?

aspkin 03-25-2016 06:57 PM

Re: Ebay Suspension Creating New Account-EIN

You shouldn't enter an EIN until much later when requested by PayPal.

There is no need to burn an EIN.

rsot 03-25-2016 10:15 PM

Welcome to the forums OP - read around +/- the guide - EIN comes in later (and even then it IS possible to stay below the limits for the need for EIN)....all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

HungerStrike 03-26-2016 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeggyMac (Post 757286)

I received my EIN number but it displays my real name. When I go to create by Paypal business account, do I just use my business name? Will they not be able to see my real name on the account?

Dont input your EIN number now
untill and unless it will be asked by paypal from you

phaz0rz 03-26-2016 10:43 AM

OP - It is easier, and therefore highly recommended around here, to start out with a personal Paypal account and later upgrade to business. It's easier to start a personal account, plus you don't want to register a business account only to have it limited 2 months later. That is why everyone above has recommended waiting to supply an EIN.

When the time does come for you to upgrade to a business account, you don't need to be concerned about the EIN being registered in your real name. It is fraud to register an EIN with false info, so you always want to be truthful with the IRS. This part has been discussed to death on this forum, but I will reiterate for you. You give Paypal your EIN + Business name, and that's it. Paypal does not have any way of finding out who registered the EIN because the IRS does not share info with Paypal.

When the time comes for you to file your taxes next year Paypal will issue a 1099 for your EIN. Then you take the 1099 to a tax professional and pay the taxes your business owes on it's profits.

GreenBean 03-26-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeggyMac (Post 757286)

Welcome to the forum!

Long term, you are better to wait before adding any details like tax info.

:ranger:

ebaymage 03-27-2016 08:16 AM

yes, wait until they ask for your ein

PeggyMac 03-29-2016 12:37 PM

Thanks for all your help.

After reading hundreds of posts I'm more confused than ever but tell me if I have this right and am ready to create my first stealth account.

New name-check
New address-check
New gmail-check
New google voice number-check
Cleared cookies-check
Cleared flash cookies-check
New IP- Got VPN account since I have TW Cable and can't change it
Prepaid Vanilla Visa-check

1. The only thing I don't have yet is a new bank account to withdraw funds. From reading, it seems like I can get multiple saving accounts from a variety of banks, transfer my money from Paypal to there, then transfer money from savings to my personal checking account. Correct?

2. From reading, I understand I lie to eBay and Paypal, but tell the truth to everyone else. So if my 3 stealth accounts are for Susie Smith, Mary Jones and Betty Page, I use those names for eBay and Paypal. but when it comes to getting bank accounts so I can withdraw, I use real name for those.

3. When it comes time for Paypal to ask for my SS number, I create a multi-member LLC and put Susie Smith, Mary Jones and Betty Page under that umbrella and only get one EIN number for that? Or do I need a separate EIN for each account.

Thanks for your help.