eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help with a MC011 !! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/94938-help-mc011.html)

Iwuvcurrency 03-25-2016 06:24 PM

Help with a MC011 !!

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted
I know we ALL hate logging on and seeing this, especially when sales have been good.. So my question is, are these types of suspensions usually easy to deal with? Or is it not worth it? MY ebay and Paypal both have these holds but all my items are still listed and I am still getting sales. This account is a year old, I was babying it for a while so it only has about 50 feedbacks but no holds on paypal... But about 1k in paypal :(

Mar 25, 2016 Photo IDTo help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address. Waiting for your response Resolve
Mar 25, 2016 Provide InvoicesPlease confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemized lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.(Alternatives available) Waiting for your response Resolve
Mar 25, 2016 Resolve complaintsPlease go to the Resolution Center to resolve any outstanding disputes or claims. Waiting for your response Resolve
Mar 25, 2016 Provide proof of deliveryPlease confirm that the merchandise was delivered. Waiting for your response Resolve

And Ebay is asking for this:
Here's the information you need to submit:
-- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.
-- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.
-- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.

Please help, any suggestions would be nice! This account is all stealth..

HungerStrike 03-26-2016 08:21 AM

Re: Help with a MC011 !!

Whether try to deal with this suspended account
rather then you can buy new stealth account and start selling on it
dont waste time on all these things infact money also

newjerseymax 03-26-2016 10:42 AM

Yea sounds like account is toast

phaz0rz 03-26-2016 10:56 AM

It's highly unusual for them to allow you to keep getting sales with this type of restriction. But since you're still selling, I would ride it out until they shut down the account completely. It's doubtful you'll be able to fully reinstate this account so you might as well profit as much as you can while you're still alive.

You can try to BS them with the documents but I don't think it would work, nor do I think it would be worth the time/expense for an account with only 50 feedback. If I were you I would shift my focus to other accounts, and just let this account coast until it's shut down completely.

Even when/if eBay restricts you entirely, it's doubtful Paypal will limit you too unless you have a terrible selling history. So you shouldn't need to worry about accessing your funds..

MM78 03-26-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungerStrike (Post 757448)
rather then you can buy new stealth account and start selling on it

Sorry but that's bad advice, buying an account doesn't guarantee that the OP won't have issues. We really don't know what the OP is selling or why he got suspended. The OP needs to try to figure out what happened and not repeat it so they don't get suspended.

Quote:

dont waste time on all these things infact money also
What?

Iwuvcurrency 03-26-2016 12:10 PM

Thanks for your responses
Most everything I sell I have legit receipts except a few I don't have invoice for.. Maybe only about 20 items..
I did start receiving a lot more sales within the last month or so than usual, Im thinking thats why..

Iwuvcurrency 03-26-2016 12:24 PM

Im going to try to send in documents, I saved a paypal like that before but ebay was a big run around and excuses every time I called.
I have plenty of back up accounts just in case ;)
The thing Im kind of worried about is PP is asking for tracking info on items I sold the day it was limited, send or not to send.. I really don't want to lose out on the money if I send and it doesnt get unlimited

NGUYEN KU TI 11-10-2019 03:36 AM

Dear !
Ebay send content for me
Please help, any suggestions would be nice!

Thank you for paying your eBay account balance. Your account has now been reinstated, and is available to use for bidding or listing items on eBay.

Please note: Any previous subscriptions were cancelled at the time of Suspension. If you want to resume selling and receive a reduced fee pricing, you will need to re-register for any subscriptions prior to listing new items.

When fees are charged to your eBay account, you'll receive a monthly invoice by email. You need to pay your invoice balance in full each month to keep your account current. If payment isn't made, your account may be suspended for non-payment and you may be responsible for collection costs.

You're responsible for making payment whenever you have a balance due, even if your invoice is not successfully delivered by email. You can check your account's balance due and transaction details at any time. Please follow these steps:

1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in.
2. Click the "My Account" link on the left side of the page.
3. Click the "View account status" link under the "My Seller Account Summary" heading.

The payment due date is determined by the date eBay generates your invoice (either the 15th of the month or the last day of the month). For information about payment requirements, late fees, and payment schedules, please go to:

http://pages.ebay.com.sg/help/accoun...-due-date.html

If you'd like to set up an automatic payment method, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com.sg/help/accoun...-payments.html

NGUYEN KU TI 11-10-2019 03:46 AM

Dear !
Ebay send content for me
Please help, any suggestions would be nice!

Thank you for paying your eBay account balance. Your account has now been reinstated, and is available to use for bidding or listing items on eBay.

Please note: Any previous subscriptions were cancelled at the time of Suspension. If you want to resume selling and receive a reduced fee pricing, you will need to re-register for any subscriptions prior to listing new items.

When fees are charged to your eBay account, you'll receive a monthly invoice by email. You need to pay your invoice balance in full each month to keep your account current. If payment isn't made, your account may be suspended for non-payment and you may be responsible for collection costs.

You're responsible for making payment whenever you have a balance due, even if your invoice is not successfully delivered by email. You can check your account's balance due and transaction details at any time. Please follow these steps:

1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in.
2. Click the "My Account" link on the left side of the page.
3. Click the "View account status" link under the "My Seller Account Summary" heading.

The payment due date is determined by the date eBay generates your invoice (either the 15th of the month or the last day of the month). For information about payment requirements, late fees, and payment schedules, please go to:

http://pages.ebay.com.sg/help/accoun...-due-date.html

If you'd like to set up an automatic payment method, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com.sg/help/accoun...-payments.html

nickopedia 11-10-2019 04:16 AM

Why did you bump this thread from 2016?

NGUYEN KU TI 11-10-2019 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1047612)
Why did you bump this thread from 2016?

I was confused
can you help me?

nickopedia 11-10-2019 05:39 AM

Unfortunately MC011's are a real pain, and your chances of being reinstated are very slim.

That's not to say it's impossible; I have seen a couple threads on this forum from people who claim they were able to get back on from this.

Your chances all depend on what triggered the restriction in the first place. There is no east fix, and you are probably better off building new stealth accounts NOW so you can continue selling.

eBay is becoming much more strict as we move into the holiday shopping season.

rsot 11-10-2019 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGUYEN KU TI (Post 1047620)
I was confused
can you help me?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

NGUYEN KU TI 11-10-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1047623)
Unfortunately MC011's are a real pain, and your chances of being reinstated are very slim.

That's not to say it's impossible; I have seen a couple threads on this forum from people who claim they were able to get back on from this.

Your chances all depend on what triggered the restriction in the first place. There is no east fix, and you are probably better off building new stealth accounts NOW so you can continue selling.

eBay is becoming much more strict as we move into the holiday shopping season.

thank you very much

SaiJin 11-10-2019 12:36 PM

Old thead, please open a new one.