eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay accounts were linked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/95278-ebay-accounts-were-linked.html)

DomRau 04-06-2016 06:46 AM

eBay accounts were linked

I've created about ~13 stealth accounts with different german VPN and so on(I am good at stealth creating). I bought the items with my stealth accounts from myself and left possitive feedback. Then I create a lot of accounts with my country IP and with these ebay accounts I bought items from my stealth accounts and left possitive feedbacks. ( I didn't made payment, just marked as paid).

After 1 month I've started selling vero items(slowly, with auction). After a few weeks, 10 accounts got MC113 per 2 days. (In additional, I bought items from my stealths and left feedbakcs with new accounts created with my own IP, and immediately all items were removed from all my stealths, but they were not restricted, just items removed).

It is possible that my accounts were linked and it is cause of MC113?

Ebayorbust 04-06-2016 06:52 AM

Re: eBay accounts were linked

Quote:

started selling vero items
Quote:

10 accounts got MC113 per 2 days
Probably this but I wouldn't rule out a poor choice of VPN either.

DomRau 04-06-2016 06:56 AM

I am using MOREVPN vpn's

DomRau 04-06-2016 07:56 AM

What others think about this party of suspension?

rsot 04-06-2016 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomRau (Post 760688)
What others think about this party of suspension?

Why don't you just wait for people to see the thread and comment? Don't ask so quickly...

ilcarletto 04-06-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomRau (Post 760664)
I bought the items with my stealth accounts from myself and left possitive feedback. Then I create a lot of accounts with my country IP and with these ebay accounts I bought items from my stealth accounts and left possitive feedbacks. ( I didn't made payment, just marked as paid).

This way you killed your accounts.
How can you think eBay is not linking you if you buy from yourself (they are quite good at spotting that) and even worst these purchases doesn't involve any exchange of money... does it seems a realistic situation to you?

DomRau 04-06-2016 09:43 AM

Of course it doesnt.. but my accounts were created with my country ip and I bought from German IP accounts, so I thought everything will go well..

aspkin 04-06-2016 09:49 AM

Bad VPN most likely, high risk items from the start and buying from your own accounts.. there are a lot of red flags eBay can easily pick up on..

DomRau 04-06-2016 11:28 AM

VPN is good, because me and my friends are using it and never had any problems before. I think that I have linked my accounts by buying from myself.. BTW, I didn't bought high risk items. I bought the low risk items from myself for feedbacks

yaBeh8ater 04-06-2016 09:13 PM

doesn't matter if you buy penny items or hundred dollar items from yourself. i have tried buying from myself every way i could think of and i always got linked exactly 2 months down the road.

dallis 04-06-2016 11:08 PM

So many bad choices, all at the same time, getting linked was inevitable.

Bunneh 04-07-2016 02:47 AM

Ebay is very hot on feedback manipulation.

RosieTosie 04-07-2016 03:10 AM

This hopefully a lesson learned for op but they have gone very quiet so who knows!

realdeals 04-07-2016 06:46 AM

Quote:

(I am good at stealth creating). I bought the items with my stealth accounts from myself and left possitive feedback. Then I create a lot of accounts with my country IP and with these ebay accounts I bought items from my stealth accounts and left possitive feedbacks. ( I didn't made payment, just marked as paid).

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why on earth would you do this?

Feedback from buying has no real relevance when you come to sell anyhow.

It is so simple to just get some tat, sell it to start off your sellers account. Then gradually increase the average value of the items you sell to build up further. What you done is play Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the chamber...10 times.

rsot 04-07-2016 06:50 AM

Vero item selling does not help either

realdeals 04-07-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 760951)
Vero item selling does not help either

Of course. :thumb:Especially with no account history.

The methods here were just train wreck stealth.

Also, a note to the OP. Do not cut corners, it will only end up in tears if you don't know what you are doing.

Bunneh 04-07-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 760980)
Of course. :thumb:Especially with no account history.

The methods here were just train wreck stealth.

Also, a note to the OP. Do not cut corners, it will only end up in tears if you don't know what you are doing.

Check the OP profile and you will see he does this A LOT.
Tragic really, you think he would change his methods by now.

tannedweekend 04-07-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

I've created about ~13 stealth accounts with different german VPN and so on(I am good at stealth creating). I bought the items with my stealth accounts from myself and left possitive feedback. Then I create a lot of accounts with my country IP and with these ebay accounts I bought items from my stealth accounts and left possitive feedbacks. ( I didn't made payment, just marked as paid).

After 1 month I've started selling vero items(slowly, with auction). After a few weeks, 10 accounts got MC113 per 2 days. (In additional, I bought items from my stealths and left feedbakcs with new accounts created with my own IP, and immediately all items were removed from all my stealths, but they were not restricted, just items removed).

It is possible that my accounts were linked and it is cause of MC113?

worst strategy ever...
you had 0% chances to survive

mophie 04-07-2016 06:44 PM

account are probably so new, is easy for eBay to spot you.

morevpn is known for being ****ty. Google WebRTC and then back to us, is your browser leaking?

"It is possible that my accounts were linked and it is cause of MC113?"

.. a bunch of things probably went wrong but you basically screwed your own accounts.

iamlmfao 04-07-2016 10:40 PM

its called stealth for a reason not "look at me im a total retard stealth" jesus....

Runnynose 04-07-2016 10:57 PM

As stated higher up feedbacks are no good anymore, due to the new defect, also marked paid your bad with defects due to no tracking number assuming on any of the purchases, alot of red flags there too. New year new system to understand.

patojen 08-31-2016 10:33 AM

I am planning to test morevpn, they claim providing fresh dedicated ips, any users here to comment