eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ||| ebay account suspended indefinitely ||| (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/96280-ebay-account-suspended-indefinitely.html)

mirel 05-12-2016 03:39 AM

||| ebay account suspended indefinitely |||

hello guys I am mirella, I have a problem with ebay account was suspended for violating rules ebay, I sold some counterfeit bag, I always had positive feedback 100%, but I had problems with a buyer, who has signalize my listings and now my account is suspended, it is a disaster because I put so much care to have over 100 positive feedback all, and now I can no longer use .. It was the only entry of money in my life, and now I'm ruined, because I do not have a job, and I have a young son to raise, please any help is appreciated, if you help me to solve this problem, please I'm desperate..:hail:

JamesNorth101 05-12-2016 05:20 AM

Re: ||| ebay account suspended indefinitely |||

It you sold a counterfeit bag there is not much that can be done I am afraid

You would need to start again and make sure you sell only real genuine items.

ilcarletto 05-12-2016 05:54 AM

Ciao Mirella, forum is here to help but, as JamesNorth101 wrote, you have to revise your business plan.

eBay and PayPal may bring troubles but if you sell counterfeit items you'll get deeper into it.

Stealth guide is also very very helpful even for IT accounts ;-)

Play 05-12-2016 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirel (Post 770656)
please I'm desperate..:hail:

When people are desperate, they tend to take desperate measures. Dont rush stealth. You need to be very meticulous in order to avoid issues long term.

See my signature ;)

mrgazer 05-12-2016 06:24 AM

I am sorry to hear this. But as others have said Counterfeit item is a BIG NO for ebay and paypal...

Reread the Ebay stealth again, again and again... start again, do not make the same mistake, give it 6 months, you will be back on track!

rsot 05-12-2016 06:25 AM

Selling counterfeit bag is not the good way to build longterm business - rethink your income model mirella.

I hear you on desperation but you need other legitimate products/services.

Play 05-12-2016 06:28 AM

Selling counterfeit on the worlds most competitive marketplace is a very easy way in to make sales, but its an easier way out. Not worth it in the end.

GreenBean 05-12-2016 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirel (Post 770656)
hello guys I am mirella, I have a problem with ebay account was suspended for violating rules ebay, I sold some counterfeit bag, I always had positive feedback 100%, but I had problems with a buyer, who has signalize my listings and now my account is suspended, it is a disaster because I put so much care to have over 100 positive feedback all, and now I can no longer use .. It was the only entry of money in my life, and now I'm ruined, because I do not have a job, and I have a young son to raise, please any help is appreciated, if you help me to solve this problem, please I'm desperate..:hail:

Best advice is to read, learn and ask questions.

Find out what to sell that will not be trouble.

The items you were selling have problems many times.

:tears:

mirel 05-12-2016 04:00 PM

so, I have to say goodbye to my account? I have 120 positive feedback, 100% positive .. I put so much effort to build this account, there is no way to recover this account?

ilcarletto 05-13-2016 01:24 AM

Mirella you can try to fight it back with eBay but I do not think there is the ground for it.

Start creating stealth accounts. Yes you have to start from the beginning but stealth has some advantages... you can have more tha one and differentiate your selling.

Not so difficult to manage a bunch of accounts for an Italian living in Italy... we can withdraw to bank account and CC ;)