eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Linked to an imaginary friend (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/96376-linked-imaginary-friend.html)

Klemantina 05-16-2016 02:26 AM

Linked to an imaginary friend

I'm using stealth for like 2 years and that's the first time i'm 100% linked. I was watching a movie, eating a sandwich and thinking about how the hell my buyers getting full refunds after 5 month of using the product without even returning it and then the annoying request to log in to my account came and I mistakenly put my other accounts information and logged in.

First of all, how is that possible to lose a case that was opened after 5 month claiming the item not as described, not even providing pictures and getting a full refund. It happened to me 3 times this month.

Second, why in the last 3-5 months I need to put my login and password every time I want to reply to a case or list items. Half a year ago it wasn't working that way. I'm using portable browsers without deleting cookies.

The last and most important question is if when I get limited because I was logged to 2 of my accounts simultaneously will I be able to restore them by telling them it's my friends account and he came over...

Both accounts are top rated, 100% feedback, roughly 18 month old, no similar items but similar advertising structure. What are my chances of restoring them? it would be such a painful loss :violin:

GreenBean 05-16-2016 05:27 AM

Re: Linked to an imaginary friend

What country ebay?

:spy:

Klemantina 05-16-2016 06:36 AM

Australia.
After appealing Paypals decisions I won only once and got 400$ back after one customer used it for like 150 days and didn't bother to explain whats wrong with the item or even return it.

My main concern is regarding the linked accounts. If I call and tell them that my friend logged to his account on my laptop it should save me right?

GreenBean 05-16-2016 06:54 AM

Why do you think they will believe a story they get told all the time?

:tears:

Klemantina 05-16-2016 07:58 AM

I'm 80% sure they will ask for docs and the accounts will be forever linked and limited any time in the future.
They might be much less concerned about linkage if the accounts have long term perfect rating and thats why maybe my story would be enough to keep them alive.
If other people dealt with that issue please share.

Bunneh 05-16-2016 08:29 AM

Im confused.. Is the ebay suspended or are you asking if you are linked after logging in once? or did you log into a suspended ebay on your active ebay accounts, user account ?

Klemantina 05-16-2016 09:39 AM

Both are active top rated best performing accounts I have. I logged to account B while still logged to account A, 100% link. Now I'm waiting for the limits. I was hoping someone had that issue and never been suspended.

aspkin 05-16-2016 09:50 AM

When you get limited? Are you limited right now?

Don't worry about it until it happens because it might not happen.

And if it does then fight it the best you can.. it's possible to get the account restored.

rsot 05-16-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 771717)
The last and most important question is if when I get limited because I was logged to 2 of my accounts simultaneously will I be able to restore them by telling them it's my friends account and he came over...

Both accounts are top rated, 100% feedback, roughly 18 month old, no similar items but similar advertising structure. What are my chances of restoring them? it would be such a painful loss :violin:

Just to clarify....you have NOT been limited yet, right? 1 time accidental log-in might not kill the accounts.

I wouldn't worry about "if" and "when" yet...just don't repeat

phaz0rz 05-16-2016 04:18 PM

Agreed with the others, 99% chance you'll be just fine OP.

GreenBean 05-16-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 771717)
I'm using stealth for like 2 years and that's the first time i'm 100% linked. I was watching a movie, eating a sandwich and thinking about how the hell my buyers getting full refunds after 5 month of using the product without even returning it and then the annoying request to log in to my account came and I mistakenly put my other accounts information and logged in.

so you logged in and took action on that account. In other words there was considerable activity?. A manual review might be unfriendly...

Quote:

First of all, how is that possible to lose a case that was opened after 5 month claiming the item not as described, not even providing pictures and getting a full refund. It happened to me 3 times this month.
paypal changed the rules. Claims can be made up to 180 days now. Off hand been like that I think 11 months or longer. :eek:

Quote:

Second, why in the last 3-5 months I need to put my login and password every time I want to reply to a case or list items. Half a year ago it wasn't working that way. I'm using portable browsers without deleting cookies.
Dunno. Sorry.

Quote:

Gosh slips like this mean you have to pay attention. Bear in mind, ebay/paypal hear every story under the sun.

Klemantina 05-17-2016 02:40 AM

I really appreciate your help, hopefully the accounts will stay alive.

I'm having too many scammers this month, mostly for transactions between November-January. It makes me wonder if someone wrote a book or told something on TV about how to be a piss of s...
This trend keeps growing in the last 2 years, it's really disturbing.

GreenBean 05-17-2016 02:59 AM

I hear you.

Are you setting your buyers restrictions to keep control?

What mainly has happened, Klemantia?
:typing:

Klemantina 05-17-2016 03:30 AM

Too many cases with too many unfair decisions.
I wonder if I should set the restrictions higher to 25+ feedbacks and above 9 month old accounts? Where do you set the limit?
Is there some kind of database with statistics about the correlation between feedbacks and age to complaints?

stressed08 05-18-2016 07:47 PM

I asked this question before... If logging in several times to my other account did damage... As both accounts were good at the time. (One of mine is now limited). I logged in at least 5-6 times, so far the accounts are still not linked. It's been 45 days. Most info different... Names addresses etc... Just those 5-6 logins on the same computer.

rsot 05-18-2016 07:52 PM

5-6...that's kind of playing with fire - stop it.