eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   my eBay account has been suspended permanently (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/96869-my-ebay-account-has-been-suspended-permanently.html)

helloitsme 06-01-2016 05:54 AM

my eBay account has been suspended permanently

I have finally accepted defeat and have had someone else make me an eBay account with all of their details. They already have an established seller account so i don't want to do anything that will get them in trouble.

I am very concerned that eBay will be able to link me to my old account - i had to refund 5 people due to stock control issues. I am not very tech savvy so I'm not sure how far they can go to link two accounts together. I am currently using a macbook but i have no problem in buying a new laptop for this.

Would i have to buy a new phone to use the eBay app again?
do i need to get a new internet router?
if i log into something on my new computer(emails,spotify, anything at all), which i have previously logged into on my old computer, can they link the two together?
if i buy a new laptop would i still have the same ip address?
if i made a new account on my macbook would i have different ips for both, could it be linked through the two macbook accounts?

Any help or advice would be fantastic!
thanks

davids01 06-04-2016 09:10 PM

Re: my eBay account has been suspended permanently

You would to well to subscribe to the ebay stealth book and get familiar with it so your not left without options again in the future. Along with that, if you need to selling soon then purchasing an account that is ready to go is a good way to proceed. I again stress the point that you need to learn stealth. By creating an account like you have, and your level of knowledge on how to avoid linking to your old account to the new on is definitely a concern.

Please follow this advise as well as others on here as we have been where you are now. If you loose the account you have created you wont have a option B.
Good Luck and please ask questions as needed.=}

foolishheart 06-04-2016 09:20 PM

Re: my eBay account has been suspended permanently

I left a very good response, but deleted it because she says she's not tech savvy and I'm not sure if stealth would be a good option for her. However, it's not rocket science, so investing in stealth would be your best option. With stealth you'll get everything you need and you don't need a new computer or router, just read. And when you get a new account never, ever cancel an order, they have strict policies on that now. Which is why I'm here.

But you will need to get a new cheap smartphone off eBay, if you like the apps and only use that on your data.

It is truly worth it.