eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Can I use again eBay application on my iPhone 6? Pleas read a story (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/96976-can-i-use-again-ebay-application-my-iphone-6-pleas-read-story.html)

Luk17 06-05-2016 09:49 AM

Can I use again eBay application on my iPhone 6? Pleas read a story

Hello Friends, please read my story and answer if I can use on my iPhone 6 ebay application or better not use? Thank you for reading story and sorry for my poor english language.

Let's start:

2 years I go I had business with my friend on ebay. We worked with his ebay account (his personal information and all details), we worked also with ebay application, one day he connected business ebay account with his friends old ebay account (account have issues) so ebay permanently restricted our business account. We can't sell anymore blocked from selling. So I stopped with him business.. On this case I was him worker on his ebay account.

Than other friend offer me make together business. We working with my friend account on ebay successfully one years (ebay account is my friend also him information all data him).. In this case also I am his worker on his ebay account.

I just only help him as I help my older friend that we work. When I work with computer my connection with ebay was only mobile phone (iphone 6) internet teethering.. I always working from new user account.

Also I look by google on my older friend ebay so I see on sale his stuff. So ebay unblocked him account and he can sell again! This is first account that I worked with him.

So my question can my friend and I am use ebay application on our phones? My phone is iPhone 6 with updated latest official firmware two weeks ago.

Because ebay application will save a lot of time to me.

Waiting answers! Thank you friends :)

yankee 06-05-2016 09:51 AM

Re: Can I use again eBay application on my iPhone 6? Pleas read a story

You can not reuse a phone or tablet that has has the ebay app installed. It is an instant link and your account will be suspended or limited.

You can use the browser but not the app.

Luk17 06-05-2016 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 777533)
You can not reuse a phone or tablet that has has the ebay app installed. It is an instant link and your account will be suspended or limited.

You can use the browser but not the app.

So if I want use ebay on my phone I need replace phone or sim card? If I replace software?

yankee 06-05-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luk17 (Post 777539)
So if I want use ebay on my phone I need replace phone or sim card? If I replace software?

If you have a iphone, you would need a new one. If you really want to use the app, tablets work well also.

Luk17 06-05-2016 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 777541)
If you have a iphone, you would need a new one. If you really want to use the app, tablets work well also.

Thank you for your answers. Also software flash not help me?

But you read that first account ebay was removed restriction and first friend can work now with his ebay. So no restriction at all with first account. So I can't still work with ebay application and you not recommend?

Thank you for answers and patience :)

Play 06-05-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luk17 (Post 777542)
Thank you for your answers. Also software flash not help me?

No that will not work with an iPhone.

MM78 06-05-2016 11:54 AM

You can use the phone with a regular browser but not the apps.

Luk17 06-05-2016 12:18 PM

Thank you guys for answer :)