eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   People who want a refund a 2 months later (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/97076-people-who-want-refund-2-months-later.html)

foolishheart 06-09-2016 05:56 AM

People who want a refund a 2 months later

This is not fair: a person is claiming they won't a refund because the seal arrived opened and they threw it away. They received this item more than 2 months ago, so my question is why didn't they say anything then and they threw it away, so now they can't supply any pictures. Is this fair and now my PayPal is negative. I tried to add money from my bank account but I guess bc it's a stealth account and the name doesn't match the bank account it won't let it process, so what do I do. I just removed all of my funds bc I'm taking a month off and I thought everything was okay. Keep in mind, the item is in a tight plastic seal so there is no way it came open also it was wrapped in bubble wrap. I know they're lying, but I'd rather refund them than to have a dispute open. But how can Ebay refund them two months later and they can't supply pictures, this is what makes me want to stop eBay, it's like they have a class somewhere on how to cheat sellers :(
I shouldn't have accepted the return because eBay probably would have let me win considering it was two months ago and they cannot prove anything, but I don't want any trouble. So how do I get my stealth PayPal out of the negative?

BigCJ 06-09-2016 08:32 AM

Re: People who want a refund a 2 months later

It is sadly the nature of the beast with ebay/paypal.

Some people are just d**ks and want their cake/eat it too.

For the one bad apple there are hundreds of other awesome buyers out there.

Is there any way to make a sale to get it out of the red?

Dufus 06-09-2016 09:14 AM

Same thing happened to my today!
Buyer complained that the cap wasn't sealed which was true, product comes like that without a seal just a cap and box.

newjerseymax 06-09-2016 10:52 AM

A quick sale even for a loss to get you out of red is best method at this point. Don't keep it in the red too long....

foolishheart 06-09-2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 778456)
It is sadly the nature of the beast with ebay/paypal.

Some people are just d**ks and want their cake/eat it too.

For the one bad apple there are hundreds of other awesome buyers out there.

Is there any way to make a sale to get it out of the red?

I just can't stand those kinda people and the seal is so tight that the mailman woulda had to open the package, remove the bubble wrap and then take off the seal. This makes me sick and it has been 2 months, so I believe if it did come that way they woulda been on eBay then and showed pictures. Not wait 2 months and then claim they threw it away. :(

oompaloompa 06-10-2016 03:56 PM

I would ignore it if they are unable to open a case....

and anyway you are entitled to ask for photo evidence of damage issues....

yotano211 06-11-2016 12:29 AM

The OP said they opened a case with paypal, not ebay.

I wouldn't refund this stupid head 1 cent. Too much time has passed. The problem is now you are going on vacation and need that account in the black. Maybe sell something really fast for cheap.

slokor 06-11-2016 12:34 AM

Be thankful it happened after only 2 months and not after 5.5 months - paypal allow him to file a dispute up to 6 months these days.

e2free 06-13-2016 01:20 PM

Well best way to decline dispute and put much information you can ro paypal.

More likely it will be found in buyer favour

Once you get item back take photos the item, since it was seal and new and now it's faulty

Ring paypal to make an appeal explain them over the phone they will ask you to sign decleration or ask you to upload photos send them they will refund you

Simple it works for me all the time

GreenBean 06-13-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 778842)
The OP said they opened a case with paypal, not ebay.

I wouldn't refund this stupid head 1 cent. Too much time has passed. The problem is now you are going on vacation and need that account in the black. Maybe sell something really fast for cheap.

They go to paypal when they are in the know.

Now the time frame is six months of misery for sellers to have the chance of claims.

:doh:

rsot 06-13-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 778844)
Be thankful it happened after only 2 months and not after 5.5 months - paypal allow him to file a dispute up to 6 months these days.

Way too lax on Paypal's part - yet another stiff to the sellers who get the money from which Paypal take a cut - b.s.

yotano211 06-13-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 779452)

Now the time frame is six months of misery for sellers to have the chance of claims.

SHET!!!, I forgot about the paypal 6 months things. Maybe the buyer is not smart enough to know this.

foolishheart 06-17-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 779452)

Nah, I won they're were lying.

foolishheart 06-17-2016 09:58 PM

I know they were lying because I wrap the product in bubblewrap, it's got a very tight seal on it already, so how did the product get out of the bubblewrap and the seal came off, damn lowlifes. I got my money back, lol. Nice Try, in guessing the thought id refund them. Nope.

xxrange 06-18-2016 06:07 PM

I saw that paypal is changing the way buyers can submit refund requests, something like 1 month before a buyer can submit a refund. This will be in effect towards the end of this month

yaBeh8ater 06-19-2016 09:02 PM

paypal link for anybody looking for it.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mp...-policies-full