eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Abusing Ebay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/9800-abusing-ebay.html)

ebaystefi 03-02-2009 01:59 PM

Abusing Ebay?

Ok, so I have been wondering if a person who has been suspended from ebay keeps making new accounts and they keep getting suspended for linked account/abusing ebay or whatever is there anything ebay can do to them legally etc for continuing to use their site...? I know there Terms of Use states you will not use or abuse ebay in any way so can they do anything if you keep making new accounts etc and using their website.... I know people make new accounts one after another and use them after being suspended but was wondering...

Excuse me if this is a stupid question....

importracer150 03-02-2009 02:17 PM

As long as u follow the Stealth guide there should be no way they should trace u. They really cant do anything to u as long as u dont rip the customers off.

siashay 03-02-2009 02:28 PM

If what you are asking is if you can get arrested or sued for making multiple accounts on ebay after being suspended and the answer is no. YOU CAN get arrested or sued. if you are using ebay to scam people. Such as listing items you don't have to run with money. Not sending items people paid for. You can get arrested for mail fraud if you except payment through the mail and not send the item. Things of this nature.

ebaystefi 03-02-2009 02:32 PM

Thanks. Yes that is what I was asking, about making the multiple accounts only. Of course I wouldn't scam anyone or sell items I don't have etc... thanks for your input :)

wookster 03-06-2009 12:08 PM

You have nothing to worry about as long as your transactions are 100% legit.

soonthenet 03-17-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystefi (Post 77589)
Ok, so I have been wondering if a person who has been suspended from ebay keeps making new accounts and they keep getting suspended for linked account/abusing ebay or whatever is there anything ebay can do to them legally etc for continuing to use their site...? I know there Terms of Use states you will not use or abuse ebay in any way so can they do anything if you keep making new accounts etc and using their website.... I know people make new accounts one after another and use them after being suspended but was wondering...

Excuse me if this is a stupid question....

I'm facing this problem , everytime I create a new ebay account , they suspend it the next day . I don't know what I am doing wrong , new user account , new VPN , Yahoo Phone In and VCC from VisaVCC .

aquariusvc 03-17-2009 11:16 PM

Read and follow step in Stealth EBook
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/payments.php

soonthenet 03-18-2009 12:39 AM

I've already read the book as well as follow the guide step by step

GreenBean 03-18-2009 02:41 AM

new VPN might be a problem. Why are you doing that?

soonthenet 03-18-2009 02:43 AM

I mean a new VPN ( new IP ) for my new Ebay Account , too make sure that I have a dedicated , unique IP Address

GreenBean 03-18-2009 02:45 AM

OK, that's different. What is the specific suspension notice? There is a link somewhere

soonthenet 03-18-2009 02:47 AM

This's the message :
Quote:

MC152 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay - xxxx
Hello xxxx (xxxx@gmail.com),

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H10244
Everytime I create a new account and start listing , I get this message :(

fyoufragu 03-18-2009 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siashay (Post 77591)
If what you are asking is if you can get arrested or sued for making multiple accounts on ebay after being suspended and the answer is no. YOU CAN get arrested or sued. if you are using ebay to scam people. Such as listing items you don't have to run with money. Not sending items people paid for. You can get arrested for mail fraud if you except payment through the mail and not send the item. Things of this nature.

When someone does scam people if they used stealth accounts how would they (ebay/paypal) track them down? I have yet to read about anyone being arrested for scamming besides people that did these really huge operations for thousands of dollars all under real easily traceable info.

Lyda 03-24-2009 08:16 PM

I believe Ebay implements different "levels" of procedures in place for different levels of"Abusing Ebay"... Don't know for sure, but with millions of accounts out there, they must have more sophisticated methods to go after those who scam people for money since this is a criminal offense.

viking23 03-24-2009 10:20 PM

Maybe I am out of the loop here,but when i was trying to create new Ebay accounts a few months ago vpn's never worked for me.
They always got me suspended.
This may be the problem

lakeman 03-24-2009 10:32 PM

What VPN did you use?