eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How Can I Get Paid If I Use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/999-how-can-i-get-paid-if-i-use-fake-name.html)

FLHBOB83 08-19-2007 11:40 PM

How Can I Get Paid If I Use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name

Was Of Course Kicked Off Of Ebay For Bs Reasons.. Have Over 10 Thousand Feedback And Sold Low End Items. .was Linked To Someone Who Was Suspended. I Am Playing The Waiting Game To Be Reinstated.. We 'll See .. In The Meantime, If I Have To Set Up A New Account, And I Have To Use A ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name And Address, How Can I Get Paid With Check Or Money Order???.. I Need Them To Be Made Out To My Correct Name And Mailed To My Real Address... Also If Ebay Is Making Everyone Chose Paypal As A Payment Option, How Can I Get Around That.. Thanks...by The Way, My Blood Pressure Is The Highest Today Than It Has Been In 6 Years.. If I Have A Stroke Can I Sue Them????lol But Its Really Not Funny. Thanks For All Your Help..

DogFacedBoy 08-20-2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLHBOB83 (Post 7764)
Was Of Course Kicked Off Of Ebay For Bs Reasons.. Have Over 10 Thousand Feedback And Sold Low End Items. .was Linked To Someone Who Was Suspended. I Am Playing The Waiting Game To Be Reinstated.. We 'll See .. In The Meantime, If I Have To Set Up A New Account, And I Have To Use A ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name And Address, How Can I Get Paid With Check Or Money Order???.. I Need Them To Be Made Out To My Correct Name And Mailed To My Real Address... Also If Ebay Is Making Everyone Chose Paypal As A Payment Option, How Can I Get Around That.. Thanks...by The Way, My Blood Pressure Is The Highest Today Than It Has Been In 6 Years.. If I Have A Stroke Can I Sue Them????lol But Its Really Not Funny. Thanks For All Your Help..

Obviously it would be best to be reinstated and keep your feedback, going through that process myself right now. But I also have plans A,B,C working to get new accounts open.

Don't they (EB) realize that we can all get around it...it's just the hassle of it and for no explained or verifiable reason.

Keep reading the posts and following the advice (ask specific questions if you don't know) and you'll be back up before too long.

aspkin 08-20-2007 04:59 AM

FLHBOB83 you can use a PO Box for your address if you want to accept checks and Money orders. It's some extra work, but it'll work.