Automate your ebay dropshipping business - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 03-11-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Automate your ebay dropshipping business

I noticed a few threads on here members asking about automating their dropship business. I am not going to pretend to be a client like a spammer, I am just going to tell you upfront, I developed this tool but I didn't develop it to make money, I didn't even develop it to release. I developed it for my own business and decided to share it with other dropshippers.

So I am sure you are wondering what it does. Well it semi-automates processing of orders. It allows you to copy and paste a buyers address from eBay, Inkfrog, Amazon (and others) into over 80 suppliers checkout including Walmart, Wayfair, Aliexpress, Amazon etc.

This saves my team incredible amount of time processing orders and frees them up to list more items and do more sales a day.

You can check it out at www.dropshipnpaste.com

I welcome any comments, questions or suggestions. I am also willing to make it work with whatever service/s you use if I am able to do so. I goes so frustrated with the wasted time of manually copying and pasting addresses by hand that I wanted to share this with other dropshippers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DropshipNPaste For This Useful Post:
TechoeGeek (09-10-2017), treasurewise (08-05-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2017

Default Re: Automate your ebay dropshipping business

Dang, I kinda wish this thing worked with my invoicing software right now lol.
Old 03-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

That's pretty cool. I applaud your effort on a not-for-direct-profit project. Really cool how you've made notes about your software's interaction with each e-commerce platform. I don't dropship but I've been trying to get my wife to give it a try. I think I'll download just to have the software.

Just out of curiosity, what language did you write this in?

Oh wait, is this just a Chrome plugin? Sorry for the noob question but I can't seem to get a download going on FF.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 03-14-2017 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-14-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Am I right in saying that there are already dropshipping tools available which automate the entire process, or at least most of it? From automatically adding listings, to auto repricing, to auto ordering?
Old 03-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts View Post
Dang, I kinda wish this thing worked with my invoicing software right now lol.
Shoot me a message and we can see if it is feasible to get it setup to work with your invoice software. Is it actual software on your computer or a web app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That's pretty cool. I applaud your effort on a not-for-direct-profit project. Really cool how you've made notes about your software's interaction with each e-commerce platform. I don't dropship but I've been trying to get my wife to give it a try. I think I'll download just to have the software.

Just out of curiosity, what language did you write this in?

Oh wait, is this just a Chrome plugin? Sorry for the noob question but I can't seem to get a download going on FF.
Thank you! I do want to get it working with Firefox but they are completely different platforms and it would require a complete rewrite and I am not sure if there is the interest there yet. If there was I would definitely consider that.

To be the most accurate we found Chrome was the way to go - at least with our experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Am I right in saying that there are already dropshipping tools available which automate the entire process, or at least most of it? From automatically adding listings, to auto repricing, to auto ordering?
There are and actually recently a number of ones have cropped up. As far as automatically listing goes there are some really good ones available such as Hydra Lister.

Before we made this tool I actually signed up for all the automated services I could find. There are several flaws I noticed which prevented me from being comfortable using them and I will list them:

#1. Very limited - Almost all of the automated services only order from Amazon and only work with eBay orders. My dropship company actually sources from 32 different suppliers. So using a automated service would only cover 1 of those suppliers. And I wanted something that would be able to work with every supplier we used. And from there we added 50+ that we don't use but I know a lot of other dropshippers do. My goal is to offer support for whatever is needed.
#2. Pricey - Most of these automated services charge a monthly fee plus per order auto-ordered. The lowest price I have seen is $.20 a order and some are as high as $.50 a order. If your margins are $1-2 as many dropshippers are this is a HUGE cut into profits especially when again they are covering a very small part of the market.
#3. Bots make mistakes - While I will be the first to admit no tool is perfect (mine isn't) the fact of completely automating insists that there be a level of perfection. With one of the services we used it fulfilled 25 orders through Amazon, 3 of them were shipped to the wrong address, 1 had part of another address left in the secondary street field. Another service we tried had fail-safes to help mitigate errors which resulted in a large percentage of orders being flagged to do manually. The plus side is we saw no mistakes in ordering but a large portion of orders we were still doing manually.

I am not just knocking these services because it is a fairly new field and I think in time they will get to the point where I would actually feel comfortable using them but I don't right now. And when our orders are fulfilled I want somebody checking to make sure it is correct.

My goal, again, is to fill a need I saw. There are other tools in this niche, but none as accurate or that work with so many suppliers and order management software. The owner of Skugrid told me he is planning to release a auto-order feature at the end of this year. So it is possible in time DropshipNPaste will become obsolete but I feel right now it fills a very much needed hole in the market. That's my opinion anyways lol
The Following User Says Thank You to DropshipNPaste For This Useful Post:
TechoeGeek (09-11-2017)
Old 04-08-2017

Longevity: 57%

Thanks for your contribution. Few newbie questions
1) How do I know it doesn't send you information about my suppliers, how can I be 100% sure it's not a malware or spyware or whatever the name of those malicious codes.

2) Can you recommend other safe software for dropshippers? from uploading listings faster to editing etc

3) Did the Hydra lister and similar programs got you linked? if yes, did you try to mix the things you sell to avoid that?

Last edited by Klemantina; 04-08-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-08-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemantina View Post
Thanks for your contribution. Few newbie questions
1) How do I know it doesn't send you information about my suppliers, how can I be 100% sure it's not a malware or spyware or whatever the name of those malicious codes.

2) Can you recommend other safe software for dropshippers? from uploading listings faster to editing etc

3) Did the Hydra lister and similar programs got you linked? if yes, did you try to mix the things you sell to avoid that?
It's not possible to know the truth unless you can read the code...
Old 04-08-2017

Longevity: 57%

Nobody except the developer knows the code? if anyone can see the code then I guess I can pay a programmer to take a look and if it's clean I can buy it but then again, the developer can always add something to the code right?
Is there a way to find out? i'm pretty sure google wouldn't allow a malicious code to be sold?
Old 05-10-2017

Longevity: 43%

Its nice to hear you regarding the dropshipping business software. Its great opportunity to newbie whose look to run an online dropshipping business.
Old 08-17-2017

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropshipNPaste View Post
I noticed a few threads on here members asking about automating their dropship business. I am not going to pretend to be a client like a spammer, I am just going to tell you upfront, I developed this tool but I didn't develop it to make money, I didn't even develop it to release. I developed it for my own business and decided to share it with other dropshippers.

So I am sure you are wondering what it does. Well it semi-automates processing of orders. It allows you to copy and paste a buyers address from eBay, Inkfrog, Amazon (and others) into over 80 suppliers checkout including Walmart, Wayfair, Aliexpress, Amazon etc.

This saves my team incredible amount of time processing orders and frees them up to list more items and do more sales a day.

You can check it out at www.dropshipnpaste.com

I welcome any comments, questions or suggestions. I am also willing to make it work with whatever service/s you use if I am able to do so. I goes so frustrated with the wasted time of manually copying and pasting addresses by hand that I wanted to share this with other dropshippers.

Great, perfect.

I will test this :-) I use only software for automation out of stock, repricing.... etc.
Old 08-20-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 38%

DropshipNPaste , Thanks for the great tool. I was wondering which of the listed order management platforms is more useful for running a lot of stealth account without linking them ? Thanks
Old 08-20-2017

Why the state percentage of Ali express less than 100 ? ( 95% Support ). Is it still under

construction ?
Old 08-31-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas7ermind View Post
DropshipNPaste , Thanks for the great tool. I was wondering which of the listed order management platforms is more useful for running a lot of stealth account without linking them ? Thanks
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get your message until now.

Honestly, there aren't really any good services I know of that cater to this market necessarily. I have found Appath to be the most useful but I would not necessarily say they have any advantage as far as stealth or using multiple accounts without linking. Basically all Amazon is going to see is that the same developer account (number associated with a particular service) requested order reports for multiple accounts. This is not suspicious in and of itself and this alone should not "link" anything because it is normal for a service to request order reports for hundreds if not thousands of Amazon accounts.

As far as eBay goes eBay actually seems to be better at linking accounts through order management because of how their APIs work differently. Sorry I can't be of more help there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool25 View Post
Why the state percentage of Ali express less than 100 ? ( 95% Support ). Is it still under

construction ?
Aliexpress is actually 100% supported for all US addresses and military addresses. Support is not yet available for international but it is in the works. It is a difficult process working with Chrome to release international. They are not being cooperative. But it is 100% working at this time for all USA addresses.
Old 09-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
account ebay paypal solution
I want to buy stealth Ebay account. And i need a service which will reciee payments from my buyers and send mt money in bitcoins (Convert Paypal to Bitcoins). Volumes about 100 000 for start. (This is an example of same service https://westernbid.com/western-bid-in-english/). can you advice solution?
It's not going to work in this thread either bud.
Old 10-24-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 40%

Looks nice, and is surely smoother than letting iMacros handle it.
Some things I am missing though:
Would love to see support for Paypal order form, as well as print-on-demand suppliers such as lulu and thebookpatch.
Is it possible to add one's own supplier order forms to the config instead of asking you to do it?

Also: the price is about 50% too high IMHO. At half the price it would be quite worth it.

Last edited by vidim; 10-24-2018 at 05:02 PM.