eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   EBay Tools and Software (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/)
-   -   Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/110601-anyone-has-good-setup-do-portable-label-printing.html)

xtyle 09-18-2017 03:06 AM

Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing?
 
So I want to carry my labtop with me so I can hopefully scan and ship Amazon products while I travel on my car.

I have a laptop, but I can't seem to find a portable UPC printer and also a UPS shipping label printer that doesn't require an AC power connection. Needing an AC power connection pretty much means I can't print labels while I am traveling (unless I go to a site that provides AC power).

Does anyone know if there are existing actual portable UPC and shipping label printers that I just don't know about?

nimade71 09-18-2017 03:22 AM

Re: Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing?
 
Well, I think you can just print it on a A4 paper and stick with on the box with transparent tape.

ilcarletto 09-18-2017 03:24 AM

Re: Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing?
 

TGMT² 09-18-2017 04:11 AM

Re: Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtyle (Post 872201)
Needing an AC power connection pretty much means I can't print labels while I am traveling

Yes you can with a power inverter. I have a couple of them in my car for when I need to test various items at garage sales.

Make sure you look at the power rating on the printer you will using and buy the appropriate inverter that will exceed those specs.


xtyle 09-18-2017 11:16 PM

Re: Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing?
 
Would the car run out of battery fast doing it this way? I just don't know how much power these devices draw compared to how much a car batter holds (I know it can recharge).

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGMT² (Post 872210)
Yes you can with a power inverter. I have a couple of them in my car for when I need to test various items at garage sales.

Make sure you look at the power rating on the printer you will using and buy the appropriate inverter that will exceed those specs.



TGMT² 09-19-2017 01:48 AM

Re: Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtyle (Post 872379)
Would the car run out of battery fast doing it this way?

If that is a concern, do your printing while the car is idling then your battery won't be affected. Seems simple enough ;)

xtyle 09-20-2017 10:03 PM

Re: Anyone has a good setup to do portable label printing?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TGMT² (Post 872396)
If that is a concern, do your printing while the car is idling then your battery won't be affected. Seems simple enough ;)

Yea...true.

Should I get pure sine for these label printers or would that just be a money waster for these ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger