Reply Manager Alternatives? or is it safe? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 02-13-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 50%
Default Reply Manager Alternatives? or is it safe?

So I'm currently testing ReplyManager but my trial expires today. The fee is $21 per month which wouldn't be a big deal except they pretty much require that you buy a minimum of 3 licenses per account, so I would have 3 ReplyManager user accounts for each eBay account that I have for a total of $63 per month per account.

I currently use a different paid Inkfrog account for each eBay account that I have but they all share a Shipstation account because it is just so much more convenient. Is it safe to have one shared ReplyManager account for all of my eBay accounts or is there a more affordable alternative that I should be using for each account individually?

I run all of my eBay accounts off of different VMs now but my computers are all slow when running them so it is a pain to go on each account just to check for questions every day so I end up missing them and getting account strikes because of it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Reply Manager Alternatives? or is it safe?

Update: ReplyManager said they may have a solution for me. They are going to call me on 2/15 to screenshare and discuss options.
Old 06-17-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%

What did you learn from them? I am in a similar situation.. however I need the functionality of managing multiple inboxes and issuing refunds for multiple accounts.
Old 06-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

why not just use inkfrog for all your questions? That's what i do.
Old 06-24-2018

Longevity: 63%

Hi

I have been using Reply Manager for 2 years for two business accounts, its great EXCEPT....you would still need to access your specific eBay account on certain refunds/cancellations...I wish they could do everything from within the reply manager platform then I would only need one laptop 99% of the time when I do after sales/customer service...
Old 06-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
why not just use inkfrog for all your questions? That's what i do.
Seems simpler and clean.
Old 04-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emporium View Post
So I'm currently testing ReplyManager but my trial expires today. The fee is $21 per month which wouldn't be a big deal except they pretty much require that you buy a minimum of 3 licenses per account, so I would have 3 ReplyManager user accounts for each eBay account that I have for a total of $63 per month per account.

I currently use a different paid Inkfrog account for each eBay account that I have but they all share a Shipstation account because it is just so much more convenient. Is it safe to have one shared ReplyManager account for all of my eBay accounts or is there a more affordable alternative that I should be using for each account individually?

I run all of my eBay accounts off of different VMs now but my computers are all slow when running them so it is a pain to go on each account just to check for questions every day so I end up missing them and getting account strikes because of it.

ReplyManager is a ripoff. What a PITA!

Just install a master VM and run portable thunderbird from there. You can add all your stealth email addresses to it. You can also connect to the VM using your mobile via Anydesk so if you're away, you can still respond to messages.
This will allow you only turn on a VM if there's actionable activity on a stealth account.
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
I think it is much more sinister than the picture you paint above.
Your calculation above works out if you have 1 to 3 eBay accounts.

If you have four eBay accounts, you need to fork out a whopping $144 per month.

Quote:
Except for listing and syncing marketplaces, Inkfrog is yet another service that is grossly lacking in features.

I have yet to see a service that provides an all-encompassing, feature-rich solution to the most basic operations we as sellers carry out on eBay and other marketplaces every day.

You'd need to sign up to multiple services to get close to that.
Old 09-11-2020

Longevity: 20%

Shipstation changed my life, with 30-50 accounts it works great. I am grandfathered with inkfrog and do the same, i can even reply to messages, although i also use thunderbird to keep track of that.