Inventory and listing tool - 2 accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 05-01-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Inventory and listing tool - 2 accounts

Hi,

In last week our legit main and only account got suspended (not stealth)- we were kinda shocked and couldn't believe in it but some time passed, and we are trying to get into business again from scratch as we lost top seller account with great feedback etc :/

Thinking that this time we will try to have 2 ebay accounts - never used stealth accounts and I'm member of this forum since 2013 or something

I'm struggling right now with a software to track inventory and listing.

1. For inventory management we would like to have something that will sync 2 ebay accounts that have some of the auctions duplicated on them to increase sale. The problem is that with new accounts we have low limit so we need to keep quantity very low like 1-2 pcs on each account for the same product but actually we have for example 20 pcs for this item. Not sure if there is a software like that that could set 2 pcs for item ZZZ on both ebay accounts and could track how many actually we have left in our warehouse. inkfrog, auctvia or something else - what can we use for that ?

2. How to handle messages, cases, return without login to ebay accounts ? I have seen some people here suggested reply manager but its kinda expensive for us.

3. Listing software that could help us to list items as right now when our legit main account got banned we have to post all the auctions from scratch one by one :/

The Worst problem is to track inventory as we can't set correct quantity in ebay because of the limits.

What software do you guys use on daily basis and could suggest ?

Best regards and thank you in advance!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Re: Inventory and listing tool - 2 accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by everzinc View Post
Hi,

In last week our legit main and only account got suspended (not stealth)- we were kinda shocked and couldn't believe in it but some time passed, and we are trying to get into business again from scratch as we lost top seller account with great feedback etc :/

Thinking that this time we will try to have 2 ebay accounts - never used stealth accounts and I'm member of this forum since 2013 or something

I'm struggling right now with a software to track inventory and listing.

1. For inventory management we would like to have something that will sync 2 ebay accounts that have some of the auctions duplicated on them to increase sale. The problem is that with new accounts we have low limit so we need to keep quantity very low like 1-2 pcs on each account for the same product but actually we have for example 20 pcs for this item. Not sure if there is a software like that that could set 2 pcs for item ZZZ on both ebay accounts and could track how many actually we have left in our warehouse. inkfrog, auctvia or something else - what can we use for that ?

2. How to handle messages, cases, return without login to ebay accounts ? I have seen some people here suggested reply manager but its kinda expensive for us.

3. Listing software that could help us to list items as right now when our legit main account got banned we have to post all the auctions from scratch one by one :/

The Worst problem is to track inventory as we can't set correct quantity in ebay because of the limits.

What software do you guys use on daily basis and could suggest ?

Best regards and thank you in advance!!
Not sure if this will help you but I have been doing MASSIVE and INTENSE research for similar things over the last week. I am going to copy and paste my list of places and things you may look into that should meet your needs.

What I was looking for was something to have multiple ebay accounts in one place, the ability to list to ebay from that one location, and answer emails messages from ebay, tracking inventory I could take or leave its not a must. But the one place I found that pretty much has all that is INKFROG.

Having sellbrite with replymanager or even your GMAIL, (which you shouldnt get linked cause gmail goes thru their own things).

I hope this list helps you and others!

INTEGRATIONS apps selling seller platforms to sell on
Amazon
Bigcommerce
eBay
Etsy
Jet
Newegg
Rakuten
Sears
Shopify
Shopify Plus
Walmart
WooCommerce
Zoey
tophatter
https://www.ecrater.com/

salefreaks.com
sellbrite.com
--
faire.com
rangeme.com

**ReplyManager

shipstation.com
. Which apps is Multiorders compared to most often?
Brightpearl vs Multiorders
Megaventory vs Multiorders
Orderhive vs Multiorders
ShippingEasy vs Multiorders
ShipStation vs Multiorders

— InkFrog's owners - HighWire (HighWire.com) - review;
— eCorner;
— StoreFeeder;
— ShippingCartelite;
— DydaComp;
— Veeqo;
— SellBrite;