Possible to copy Turbo Lister file to another computer and not get linked? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 07-26-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Possible to copy Turbo Lister file to another computer and not get linked?

Hi, Im a new member here and have been reading on the forums for the past couple days about all of the horror stories people have had. Talk about a nightmare....

Anyways I got shutdown the other day by Paypal and now under suspension I believe for Ebay (requesting more information).

From what I have read it appears I have a 50/50 chance of keeping my Ebay account and having been money-less for the past month I need to look for alternative solutions to keep the money flowing. I want to open another Ebay account.

I have decided to start fresh and will buy a new computer to avoid any possibilty of linking to my old account. My question to you guys is that I have over 2,000 listings and pictures that were all done by hand. Is there any possibility of taking my database, saving it as a csv file and send it to my new computer and turbolister account without leaving any trace behind?

The title, descriptions, picture files would be changed obviously. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quickly relisting the same items could easily get you linked, new computer or not.
Old 07-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Well I would wait awhile before Id relist them. Then again I list just about everything I can get my hands on from my wholesaler. What would you suggest?
Old 07-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer View Post
Well I would wait awhile before Id relist them. Then again I list just about everything I can get my hands on from my wholesaler. What would you suggest?
The stealth guide. Seriously.

It covers a lot more details in depth than we can reasonably discuss in the forums.

But the short answer is to build your sales slowly and spread them across many accounts. That way you limit your risk.

But for 2,000 plus items... sheesh! You might want to pick the most profitable ones if you have a lot of stuff that does not sell. If all 2,000+ items sell regularly, you are going to need a LOT OF STEALTH ACCOUNTS!

:D
Old 07-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Bought the stealth guide earlier today and read it already. Im not saying I would list 2,000 items at once from the beginning. Im just saying thats about how many things I can get from the wholesale single handedly.....

Some of the items sell 2-3 a year while others sell 2-3 day. I used to get 1500 feedback a month.

I guess my biggest question is can I retain my turbolister info and reuse it on a new computer selling the same name brand but at a much smaller rate then I usually sell? What kind of risks am I at since theres only a handful selling this name brand.....
Old 07-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Bought the stealth guide earlier today and read it already. Im not saying I would list 2,000 items at once from the beginning. Im just saying thats about how many things I can get from the wholesale single handedly.....

Some of the items sell 2-3 a year while others sell 2-3 day. I used to get 1500 feedback a month.

I guess my biggest question is can I retain my turbolister info and reuse it on a new computer selling the same name brand but at a much smaller rate then I usually sell? What kind of risks am I at since theres only a handful selling this name brand.....
It depends on the brand. And also on why eBay wants to cancel your account (if that is the case). It sounds like you have a lot of money running through that account. PayPal might just want to do some verification because of the amounts of money involved. That would be a standard business practice.

If, on the other hand, you are generating customer complaints, or if they suspect that you are selling counterfeits, then that is a different story.

If your products are legitimate and your customers are happy, you should probably give them the information they want (unless this is a stealth account).
Old 07-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Bought the stealth guide earlier today and read it already.
Read it already? Go back and study it then. To say that suggests you've missed the point of the book. The recommendation is to be a new stealth person.

Turbolister can create links. It's one program NOT recommended here. The risks you take will be to continue as a newbie on ebay with the same as the old account is getting linked and losing an(other) account.

Might sound harsh, might annoy you. But to win you have to rethink and use new ways.
Welcome to the forum where you can beat ebay if you plan correctly