eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   EBay Tools and Software (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/)
-   -   Scheduling in Auctiva (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/3274-scheduling-auctiva.html)

PinchHarmonic 03-09-2008 09:33 PM

Scheduling in Auctiva

Hi everyone,

I was told you could say, setup 10 different listings to end at certain times during the day. Then you can just keep scheduling that every day of the week if you felt like it. You could have a folder with all those listings at staggered ending times.

I don't see How I can do this with Auctiva. When I schedule an item, it goes into the schedule area with an absolute time. I thought I could offset items for a certain time ANY day, and then just adjust the day.

Moreover, I was told you can set up folders to actually "Re-list" items according to your schedule times, this I can't figure out either obviously because I can only do the trivial scheduling in auctiva.

twdell 03-10-2008 09:30 AM

at the top of the scheduling page there is all of the scheduling options. like day of the week, time of day, staggering times. you will have to do this every time you want to list though. they can't be programmed to do this every week, unless you go to the calender and schedule a whole months worth or something like that.

PinchHarmonic 03-10-2008 01:07 PM

Thanks twdell,

I'm going to mention the same simple scenario I mentioned to you in the PM:

You have two items, one you want to start at 5:00PM the other at 8:00PM. They are both in one folder. You have to hit schedule on the folder, then realize the incremental doesn't have the spacing you want since it's 3 hours and the max is 2.

Then you think, fine i'll just adjust it manually, then realize you cannot since all those listings either have to be at the same time, or spaced the way auctiva thought you would want them spaced, 1 min to 2 hours.
You have to actually post them to e-bay (I know it doesn't really post, but the msg is misleading) then do fine adjustments there.

Now my scenario is like the above but with a lot more listings. It's also a real life scenario since I try to get my listings to start at specific times everyday, trying to hit certain times in time zones in the US and the United Kingdom and sometimes Asia.

Now here's a question for the auctiva pros.

You have:
1.) a single listing in a folder

you want
1.) That same listing scheduled 2:00AM 5:00AM 8:00AM 11:00AM 2:00PM 5:00PM 8:00PM 11:00PM for everyday of the week.

Thx!

twdell 03-10-2008 04:00 PM

likei said in the PM. check out the box at the top of the schedule page with the time in it. you can adjust the time to anything you wanted.

Schniggy2 04-14-2008 09:44 PM

I don't think you can do what you want in auctiva :(

The only way I can see is to schedule all listings for the same time then edit the times/days (as mentioned above) from the scheduled listings page (its the link in the start time box for each listing), this is a manual way to do it and the only bonus is that it's quicker than scheduling each listing individually.

[Disclaimer]The above is from my experience, I could well be wrong (I normally am) :p [/Dislaimer]