Pushauction vs. Inkfrog? - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 12-23-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%

I am wondering where you guys were able to find out that v4 for pushauction is 15$ per month per account. I looked at every page on their website and couldnt find any specific pricing for v4.

Their pricing page has a maximum price of 29.95/mo but it doesnt specify v3 or v4. I am only asking because it wont let me sign up for v3...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2012

Longevity: 70%

LOL, am I the only one that figured this listing service out?

System/accounts/subscriptions/change & upgrade

check lister + sales + crm = $15 per account

They are out of their @$#&ing minds with that pricing...

Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 12-24-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 12-27-2012

Longevity: 71%

well.. PUSHAUCTION does NOT work today.. server is cut off .. great !!! and customer service does not exist...
Old 12-29-2012

Longevity: 69%

i saw that too,i wanted to add more than 2 ebay accounts, it simply tells me i can't but doesn't tell me how i could. i thought pay15$ would solve the problem so will give it a try.

also, where is the contact them button? have been searching for 5 min,wanted to shoot them a translated chinese email :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
LOL, am I the only one that figured this listing service out?

System/accounts/subscriptions/change & upgrade

check lister + sales + crm = $15 per account

They are out of their @$#&ing minds with that pricing...

Last edited by sommer33; 12-29-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-30-2012

i think the purpose of using push auction is to easy the management of multiple accounts - if i have to do multiple push auction accounts again - sure it save me some money but i would end up log in and out push auction instead of log in and out ebay - is it worth it?

i agree the v4 pricing is mad though, maybe the developer thought average person has 2 accounts, if somebody has 4 then he pay $30, is not too bad, they are not thinking about ppl like us who have 20 accounts. maybe write them emails to discuss a group discount? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
The layout is much better with V4.

You can drop 2 ebay tokens per user account with V4 for free (100 listings & 100 messages for free). So you could use stealth techniques (IP switch & cookies clearing) to setup more accounts for free, but that also means creating listings from scratch & redoing the settings to your preferences all over again .

Under listings/listings/live/auction you should be able to see the bid. watchers, unique hits ect. are probably in the listing analysis reports, which i think requires sales subscription.
Old 12-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Hey boys, i'll give you a New Player in this field that looks pretty good,,,,Multiple accounts, Reasonable, allow you to deal with Messages, ect, ect

antlisting.com/
Old 01-01-2013

great!! will definitely go have a look - as long as it is easy to use and does not lead to fatal error like get you linked etc.

i might have good news as well - i asked a chinese friend to write push auction a complain email regarding their mad pricing, i got 2 emails back immediately and the guy says he'll forward it to his boss and they'll have a look at it, hopefully get back to me with some positive results.

i went really mad because i decided to test add two accounts in addition to the 2 free ones, but as soon as i did that, they asked $60 for whole 4 accounts and automatically ended my "free trial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Hey boys, i'll give you a New Player in this field that looks pretty good,,,,Multiple accounts, Reasonable, allow you to deal with Messages, ect, ect

antlisting.com/
Old 01-02-2013

Longevity: 70%

Quote:

antlisting.com/
Nice!

There's been a lot of frustration in this post.

Looks like these guys are out of China/HK also.
Old 01-02-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:

antlisting.com/
I've sent them an email regarding sharing ip to ebay. Here's their answer:
"no share ip to ebay.
but when you add your ebay account to antlisting,this time will login ebay site,and ebay will get your ip and cookies."
Interesting service I think. Has anyone used it?
Old 01-02-2013

it seems they were talking when you first drop the token, it's fine with the ip then. i'll try it out today

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoN_777 View Post
I've sent them an email regarding sharing ip to ebay. Here's their answer:
"no share ip to ebay.
but when you add your ebay account to antlisting,this time will login ebay site,and ebay will get your ip and cookies."
Interesting service I think. Has anyone used it?
Old 01-02-2013

by the way, i'm new to pushauction, does anybody know how to print out your shipping labels there? i only saw under "sales" there is "shipping" option, but it let me select carrier and then? i need to do bulk print like in ebay selling manager pro, where you can get all paid items from that day and print shipping in bulk.

help anyone?
Old 01-02-2013

i use the subscribed version - neither can i find the printing shipping label function

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithg57 View Post
I think the free offer is only valid for 3 months. I don't think you can see watchers, even if you customize -- just bid and hits. By the way, how do you edit the detail description of a listing. online edit option does not allow the editing of the description. the choices presented does not include that. neither is printing shipping labels available, i think, with the freebie.
Old 01-03-2013

one thing i noticed is that antlisting requires you to download their software, it's more like a turbolister approach - but i feel a bit uncomfortable have third party software installed on my computer - chances are high that some ip/linking could happen right?

also i and my boyfriend work both on these accounts, using push auction we can access them at the same time and/or at different places without a problem, with antlisting i'm not sure if it works just as fine with two downloaded version one two separate computers.

any thoughts on this?

Quote:

antlisting.com/
Old 01-03-2013

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommer33 View Post
i and my boyfriend work both on these accounts, using push auction we can access them at the same time and/or at different places without a problem, with antlisting i'm not sure if it works just as fine with two downloaded version one two separate computers.

any thoughts on this?
Antlisting allows you to install on multiple computers, however they make you pay extra for unlimited computers.
Old 01-03-2013

thanks for the help! i just found this., sounds complicated to me (typical non-geek), i didn't see the pricing for extra computers? - now i saw it, seems 19$/month can get you unlimited pc already. so the enterprise charges $70 more and offer only additional phone support?

Install Antlisting Enterprise Version: Multi-PC with Shared-Database
Step 1:You need one computer to be server.
Step 2: You prepare your server PC (Installed windows2003).
Step 3: Get Microsoft Sql Server 2000 or 2005,and install it to your server PC.
Step 4: Download Antlister's Database http://www.antlisting.com/bin/ensqlebaydb.rar ,and extract to your sever PC disk.
Step 5: Attach the database file ebaydb_Data.MDF to sql server 2000.
Step 6: Download the antlisting program from http://www.antlisting.com/bin/AntListingSetup.exe ,and install it in your LAN Client PC.
Step 7: Open c:\program files\antlisting\antconfig.ini, and edit it's [DB] section:(like this)
;;;;-------------------------------------------
[DB]
DBTYPE=1
Server=yourserverPCname
Database=ebaydb
UserID=sa
Password=123

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Server is your server pc name
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Database is ebaydb
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;userid is your sql server2000 username ,for example sa.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Password is you sql server password
;;;------------------------------------------

Step 8: Finished All. then Run Antlisting Program.
Step 9: Repeat Steps 6-8 on other LAN Client PC, to Install antlisting program to other PC.
Step 10: Done OK!!
Step 11: Open Software---Menu----Help---Update Online.
Now you can operate the Antlisting in any LAN PC,and the data will be stored in your server,And you can visit the data from any LAN PC.

(If you do not know what is Sql Server,Please Search Microsoft SQL SERVER 2000 in Google.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laritha View Post
Antlisting allows you to install on multiple computers, however they make you pay extra for unlimited computers.

Last edited by sommer33; 01-03-2013 at 02:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sommer33 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013

Longevity: 67%

I cannot seem to search on buyer name in the sales in PushAuction. Very frustrating when you try to find a transaction and only know the buyer's name.
Old 01-18-2013

i think they don't have this option, same as in antlisting, can't search using buyer name, which is a pain.

also, push auction said you can not cancel a transaction in their system, like if someone bought by mistake you need to cancel a transaction, you have to log on on ebay.

so far i tried out both tools, both are nice but have their limitations. i wonder how is inkfrog except it can't handle emails - but you can easily find another email program to do this if otherwise inkfrog has better functionality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfquest View Post
I cannot seem to search on buyer name in the sales in PushAuction. Very frustrating when you try to find a transaction and only know the buyer's name.
Old 01-27-2013

I did find the option. You have to search for 'contact person'. You have to give the first and last name though. Ebay allows for last name only, which makes the chance you'll make an error smaller. I am annoyed that they have not thought of making their search engine come up with results if the last name is similar, when you have made a typo.. Would save a lot of time..

I like Push auction's function to send automatic messages very handy. I have not found this function with as many possibilities anywhere else. I like to send my buyers an email after dispatch with their trackingnumber, but i sometimes not have the trackingnumber until 3 days after dispatch. Push auction automatically sends a message 3 days after dispatch now with the trackingnumber.. saves me lots of work...

It is at times extremely slow though.. making me doubt if it's worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elfquest For This Useful Post:
sommer33 (01-27-2013)
Old 01-27-2013

yes i figured the "contact person" should be buyer's name, currently what holds me off from using push auction, besides the obvious expensive pricing, is that

1. when you print shipping label, they don't let you print full shipping label with sender's address, that is no use in my case, i asked their customer service and they just told me that many people don't need sender's address. Anybody know if there is a way to add it? I wanted the shipping label and the packing slip be printed together on one sheet too, don't see that option either.

2. you can't break transaction and manage similar tasks through push auction, they told me i still have to log into ebay to do these.

3. the search function, which is not very good compare to inkfrog or even to ebay's own selling manager pro.

I can't understand why nobody, not inkfrog, not antlisting, not pushauction can just copy the functions ebay's selling manager pro has and just add messaging, multi account and dispute handeling?

I haven't found a perfect solution yet. right now combine inkfrog with thunderbird and with selling manager pro :(

Quote:
I did find the option. You have to search for 'contact person'. You have to give the first and last name though. Ebay allows for last name only, which makes the chance you'll make an error smaller. I am annoyed that they have not thought of making their search engine come up with results if the last name is similar, when you have made a typo.. Would save a lot of time..

I like Push auction's function to send automatic messages very handy. I have not found this function with as many possibilities anywhere else. I like to send my buyers an email after dispatch with their trackingnumber, but i sometimes not have the trackingnumber until 3 days after dispatch. Push auction automatically sends a message 3 days after dispatch now with the trackingnumber.. saves me lots of work...

It is at times extremely slow though.. making me doubt if it's worth it.
Old 01-29-2013

Me too.. i use Inkfrog and Pushauction together.. I wish there was one program that could do it all.. :(

I like Inkfrogs possibility to find and replace a portion of text in all listings.
Old 01-30-2013

yes same here. but even though you still have to log on ebay more often than you think, since both can't handle dispute and transaction problems so well :( i used to be quite hands off with two people helping out, now with multiple stealth it is becoming a full time job :(

Quote:
Me too.. i use Inkfrog and Pushauction together.. I wish there was one program that could do it all.. :(

I like Inkfrogs possibility to find and replace a portion of text in all listings.
Old 03-04-2013

Does anybody know how to make links unclickable when using PA? Is it a feature within an antivirus program maybe? I would rather not risk clicking a link that leads me directly to eBay by mistake when on the wrong ip/username..