eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   EBay Tools and Software (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/)
-   -   [AUCTIVA] How have to be used with multiple stealth accounts? It is possible? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/52382-auctiva-how-have-used-multiple-stealth-accounts-possible.html)

dano 10-30-2012 09:14 AM

[AUCTIVA] How have to be used with multiple stealth accounts? It is possible?

Hi, as title i need to know how auctiva can be used with multiple stealth account and if is it possible.

Thanks.

rsot 10-30-2012 09:45 AM

Few posts about Auctiva to read up on initially in this subforum - other posters may post later but best of luck.

GreenBean 10-30-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dano (Post 388449)
Hi, as title i need to know how auctiva can be used with multiple stealth account and if is it possible.

Thanks.

It is usable with multiple accounts.

One thing that has changed is the age of the account(s).

Hopefully Elijah will confirm this but the accounts need to be 90 days old.

If they are not matured, auctiva will not be OK.

:pop2:

Elijah 10-30-2012 10:26 AM

Yes, it's 90 days, but more specifically 90 days after the first sale. And you need to have a feedback rating of 10 too.

cardfelon 11-04-2012 09:16 PM

I use Auctiva for all of my accounts. That way I can handle all of my listings from my work computer or anywhere without having to actually be at the physical computer. Also they have an IPhone app which makes it fast and easy to relist an item on the fly.

The only time you need to be on the computer that has the actual stealth account is when you set up the account and Auctiva will access Ebay to get a token. They will take you to Ebay and you have to authorize it.

slim jim 11-04-2012 11:42 PM

how many different ebays are people using with aucitva? never tried this and would like to plan it out before i start. hard to get a consistent answer from auctiva

dano 11-05-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfelon (Post 390376)
I use Auctiva for all of my accounts. That way I can handle all of my listings from my work computer or anywhere without having to actually be at the physical computer. Also they have an IPhone app which makes it fast and easy to relist an item on the fly.

The only time you need to be on the computer that has the actual stealth account is when you set up the account and Auctiva will access Ebay to get a token. They will take you to Ebay and you have to authorize it.

I have to wait 90 days from the first sell before use the stealth accounts with auctiva? What is your experience?

Thanks.

lisa21801 11-06-2012 01:00 AM

Hi, I used to use Auctiva all the time. I was running over 25 eBay accts, all with different
Auctiva user names. Then,started to see a pattern with eBay accts being taken down,
When I analyzed the similarities, it was Auctiva.
For some reason a few trs ago, Auctiva,which used to be out there and not used much,
Seemed to pair up with eBay somehow.
I use a very generic listing method,and make it random lately.
Although Auctiva is extremely easy to use, and the listings are fab,
I stopped using them, when I lost some aged golden accts.
I do remember that what the poster said,
You only have to get the token,that's it.
Maybe the same, but I like a very simple plain listing to get going.
Not looking professional at all. Acting extremely stupid seems to
Be the best course of action for me anyhow.the accts I've managed to save
None of them use Auctiva. I also looked into power snipe,thinking maybe that's
The giveaway,but nope, it was only Auctiva that was the common denominator.
To each his own. Good luck!

slim jim 11-06-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa21801 (Post 390768)
Hi, I used to use Auctiva all the time. I was running over 25 eBay accts, all with different
Auctiva user names. Then,started to see a pattern with eBay accts being taken down,
When I analyzed the similarities, it was Auctiva.
For some reason a few trs ago, Auctiva,which used to be out there and not used much,
Seemed to pair up with eBay somehow.
I use a very generic listing method,and make it random lately.
Although Auctiva is extremely easy to use, and the listings are fab,
I stopped using them, when I lost some aged golden accts.
I do remember that what the poster said,
You only have to get the token,that's it.
Maybe the same, but I like a very simple plain listing to get going.
Not looking professional at all. Acting extremely stupid seems to
Be the best course of action for me anyhow.the accts I've managed to save
None of them use Auctiva. I also looked into power snipe,thinking maybe that's
The giveaway,but nope, it was only Auctiva that was the common denominator.
To each his own. Good luck!

i think you need to find another link because i really doubt Auctiva is the problem. Auctiva is owned by THEIR COMPETITOR and sworn enemy, they are not sharing information with them.