Ebay pulse scam!!!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 06-30-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Ebay pulse scam!!!!!!

check this out.

Ebay Pulse Scam Busted - Black Hat Forum
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2008

Longevity: 92%

All 3 got suspended, kekoa64, mysterygiant, jjfjq. kekoa64 clams to still be selling on ebay. In that case he must lurk on this forum. I have his ebook, and I didn't pay for it. It can be found on google. The book is nothing special.
Old 08-15-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I saw this many many months ago- the reason for getting caught was having a script get the watches set up in regular intervals. It wasn't signing up new real accounts though. someone posted a graph of the watch count- very regular. He kept getting greedy and speeding it up. He was relisting or something because sometimes the watch count started at a real high number from the beginning of the auction. I forget all the details but this article wasn't all that accurate. I think the guy was smart no matter how you look at it.
Old 08-15-2008

The pulse code automatically made real accounts. Then it would set them to watch whatever item number you input. It made 100 ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts every hour or something. The code was commissioned by mysterygiant for $500 and written by some guy in europe. Mysterygiant then approached kekoa64 and jjsadfs. They made them get on the pulse for 20% commission. Thats how it works. Basically its a hack.

I used to use terapeak.com. The site tells you how much an ebay seller made, and sell thru rate, and what he sold for past 6 months. kekoa64 averaged $10,000 per month selling $10 ebooks about how he and his girlfriend makes $100 an hour. It is all true. I hated those cheaters, I'm glad they got killed by ebay finally. I got all their ebooks and they are crap. Filled with affliate links, claiming if you don't buy this thing at this website you can't make money with my method.
Old 08-16-2008
Banned

You know, it would be cool if we had a script that made new accounts for us. Not at a pace, but a script that made a new account when we wanted it, so we could set up everything beforehand.
Old 08-16-2008

Longevity: 96%

exeneva: i second that suggestion. why not commission it aspkin, and offer the script for sale here? it's the next step forward, i feel.
Old 08-16-2008
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411guru View Post
The pulse code automatically made real accounts. Then it would set them to watch whatever item number you input. It made 100 ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts every hour or something. The code was commissioned by mysterygiant for $500 and written by some guy in europe. Mysterygiant then approached kekoa64 and jjsadfs. They made them get on the pulse for 20% commission. Thats how it works. Basically its a hack.

I used to use terapeak.com. The site tells you how much an ebay seller made, and sell thru rate, and what he sold for past 6 months. kekoa64 averaged $10,000 per month selling $10 ebooks about how he and his girlfriend makes $100 an hour. It is all true. I hated those cheaters, I'm glad they got killed by ebay finally. I got all their ebooks and they are crap. Filled with affliate links, claiming if you don't buy this thing at this website you can't make money with my method.

Thats not true,. His books was very good indeed. I made lots of money off his books.
Old 08-17-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exeneva View Post
You know, it would be cool if we had a script that made new accounts for us. Not at a pace, but a script that made a new account when we wanted it, so we could set up everything beforehand.
and integrate it with an auction management program so that you never have to remember the details, have it post the listings randomly among a thousand id's with only 2-3 listings a piece.

Unfortunately someone would ruin the party and create a million ⊗⊗⊗⊗ listings.
Old 08-19-2008

kekoa64's ebook didn't have much affiliate links. However, it stated the super obvious, something that you have to be retarded to not know in the 1st place, like scalping tickets, buying on craigs list to resale on ebay. Using fatwallet.com. Duh x10.

The code still works. The main author of that blog uploaded it to his site for 3 days to test it then deleted it. It only works however, with foreign ebay sites like Philippines, Malaysia etc. It would be easy enough to get someone to recommission the code. However, note that you need to have paypal or credit card to list, but none to watch an item, which is what those scammers wanted to make it to ebay pulse.