Inkfrog Image Gallery Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 11-03-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Inkfrog Image Gallery Question

I'm not sure if this has been answered before but I cant find it anywhere in a search.
How can you remove the click to enlarge gallery from your listing on inkfrog. The ones that show your inkfrog user name in each one and are a possible way to get linked. I just want to be safe. Is there simply an option im missing or do you need to code it in somehow? I assume someone here has experience with this.
Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2013

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Inkfrog Image Gallery Question

Not sure why people still use that service. It leaves behind too many bread crumbs that can have all of your accounts hit all at once if under manual review. If they ever fix the linking issues (especially with the photo system) it could would be great for high volume. Until then, be careful.
Old 11-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Can you suggest any alternatives? Pushauction is too expensive for all the stealths I have and auctiva doesn't allow unlimited accounts
Old 11-05-2013

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzcat View Post
Can you suggest any alternatives? Pushauction is too expensive for all the stealths I have and auctiva doesn't allow unlimited accounts
Pushauction has the most features. It's expensive but worth it.
Old 11-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzcat View Post
I'm not sure if this has been answered before but I cant find it anywhere in a search.
How can you remove the click to enlarge gallery from your listing on inkfrog. The ones that show your inkfrog user name in each one and are a possible way to get linked. I just want to be safe. Is there simply an option im missing or do you need to code it in somehow? I assume someone here has experience with this.
Thank you!
Best way I find to answer any questions here or any questions I have for anything I do is to google the actual question. It usually brings me that answer discussed anywhere on the net.
Old 11-09-2013

Longevity: 66%

Don't use any photos, from templates make custom template, delete all data about additional photos in it, save, make new listing, choose Legacy templates and choose your custom template. Inkfrog is cool
The Following User Says Thank You to 0bitus For This Useful Post:
lolzcat (11-11-2013)
Old 11-11-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bitus View Post
Don't use any photos, from templates make custom template, delete all data about additional photos in it, save, make new listing, choose Legacy templates and choose your custom template. Inkfrog is cool
Thank you 0bitus. I figured it out. Didn't realize inkfrog used a custom html tag for their images. I now have some custom templates to work with.
Old 02-13-2019

Longevity: 30%

Hi, I'm still confused on the inkfrog images and templates and whether it is safe to use them. If not, then how can I list? Just list then upload the images later?
Old 02-22-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger007uk View Post
Hi, I'm still confused on the inkfrog images and templates and whether it is safe to use them. If not, then how can I list? Just list then upload the images later?
I wouldn't upload any images to eB from your computer. eB can ID your PC and you can be linked. Also, I would suggest not using the Inkfrog image service, but some people will disagree with me. Better safe than sorry..

The way that I list is use the classic lister on Inkfrog and use your own image hosting service. You would then provide the url link.

Another option would be to create a listing without a picture, then go to eB and enable your own image hosting, then edit the listing and add the link to your image.

**I am using Inkfrog classic, as Inkfrog OPEN is a partner company to eB***

Inkfrog is real good for managing multiple accounts once you get the listing created.
Old 02-24-2019

Longevity: 30%

Hi, thanks for the reply. Would you have different accounts of image hosting too, or use the same url in different accounts? As I'm selling the same products.

Also, how can you sign up with inkfrog classic, it always tells you setup with open.

Or would recommend I list using eBay and then use channelreply or replymanager to do the day to day affairs.

Thanks