eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   EBay Tools and Software (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/)
-   -   Noob questions from USA citizen working abroad (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/98549-noob-questions-usa-citizen-working-abroad.html)

confuego 08-09-2016 11:12 PM

Noob questions from USA citizen working abroad

couple of quick questions from a noob. I am interesting in purchasing a high volume eBay account... and want to ask a couple of quick questions before proceeding.

I currently have an established low volume eBay account and an established paypal account. If I understand correctly, I will have to set up new accounts for both.

my concerns are that I am not currently living in the USA... but I am an American citizen with an American bank account. I am concerned about the telephone verification process.

Would I be better off starting slowly and building up my existing accts... or go through the stealth account process?

any thoughts about my situation would be appreciated.

MM78 08-10-2016 12:46 PM

Re: Noob questions from USA citizen working abroad

Quote:

Originally Posted by confuego (Post 791596)
I currently have an established low volume eBay account and an established paypal account. If I understand correctly, I will have to set up new accounts for both.

Don't understand your question...you have an ebay/pp account....why would you have to setup new accounts for both? are they both limited?

Quote:

my concerns are that I am not currently living in the USA... but I am an American citizen with an American bank account. I am concerned about the telephone verification process.
You can run Accounts from any Country your living in via VPN. As far as Phone verification, you will need to find a way around this, also it will depend in which Country your living in now.

Quote:

Would I be better off starting slowly and building up my existing accts... or go through the stealth account process?
Nothing wrong with running your legit accounts along side Stealth Accounts, If I could go back I would of been running Stealth alongside my Real Account.

rsot 08-10-2016 12:56 PM

Welcome to the forums OP - you are on the right path.

cutiedesi 12-18-2016 05:18 PM

you already have an ebay account and paypal account. you need to link your paypl from ebay to set up automatic payment for future ebay fees. once you link your paypal account,you become a seller ,then you can use a USA VPN. then you can run your ac anywhere in the world. as for the phone verification, you can ask your friend or family to get a sim card and mail it to you. make sure to activate it with internationa roaming, then you will be able to pass the phone verifcation process. hope this helps

GreenBean 12-18-2016 05:31 PM

No need to link PayPal for fees. Pay by gift card.

Depends how long the OP is overseas.

High volume accounts has issues to be sorted, ie despatch of items.

Need more feedback to help the OP.