eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Using friends Top Rated seller account .How many SKU's I can use from the old account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/101415-using-friends-top-rated-seller-account-how-many-skus-i-can-use-old-account.html)

manni786 11-27-2016 11:13 PM

Using friends Top Rated seller account .How many SKU's I can use from the old account

So my 16 Year old account was suspended without appeal.

One of my friends is letting me use his Top-Rated seller account out of Australia ( I am in Houston, TX ). I had over 300+ SKUS on the banned account.

Is there a formula to slowly integrate your old SKU's ? e.g. for every 10 new and unique SKU 1 old SKU ?

* Can I list different small items available on eBay, sell them through my account and have them shipped to my customers from various other eBay sellers ? Would that work ?

Thank you guys for all the help. Much appreciated.

BigCJ 11-28-2016 02:58 AM

Re: Using friends Top Rated seller account .How many SKU's I can use from the old acc

Dropshipping is usually frowned upon on ebay (Though not illegal) You are putting your friends account at great risk.

All it takes is one complaint. And being that the account is international, that kind of makes it even worse...

Better to start your own accounts.

MM78 11-28-2016 10:49 AM

Re: Using friends Top Rated seller account .How many SKU's I can use from the old acc

Do you hate your friend in AU? seriously, are you willing to jeopardize someone else's account? Leave his account alone, open an account and start over.

manni786 11-28-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 814631)
Dropshipping is usually frowned upon on ebay (Though not illegal) You are putting your friends account at great risk.

All it takes is one complaint. And being that the account is international, that kind of makes it even worse...

Better to start your own accounts.

I have a proper warehouse in the UK. It wont be drop shipped. New items, New SKU's that were never sold on the previous account will be sold on my friends account. Yes the account is Australian, but the location of product i.e. UK or US will be true as I have offices in both countries.

My question was not about 'item location misrepresentation', as that is NOT the case here. My question was should I say good by to all of my previous inventory that I had for the old account, or could I slowly move it over the time on my friends (new) account. And if so, at what ratio...

rsot 11-28-2016 11:44 AM

OP, it is in your BEST interest to learn stealth and avoid jeopardizing other ppl's accounts.

manni786 11-28-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 814692)
OP, it is in your BEST interest to learn stealth and avoid jeopardizing other ppl's accounts.

I already have bought and I am working on stealth accounts. But it takes time to build those up and in the mean time I have 5 mouths to feed. I understand the skeptisim, but please help me understand the following:

My friends account is a Top Rated seller account in AU. If I buy New merchandise/New SKU's and sell them in US or UK ( they will be shipped from respective countries ), is there anyway eBay can link my account to his ?

manni786 11-29-2016 08:40 AM

Anyone please ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by manni786 (Post 814696)
I already have bought and I am working on stealth accounts. But it takes time to build those up and in the mean time I have 5 mouths to feed. I understand the skeptisim, but please help me understand the following:

My friends account is a Top Rated seller account in AU. If I buy New merchandise/New SKU's and sell them in US or UK ( they will be shipped from respective countries ), is there anyway eBay can link my account to his ?

yankee 11-29-2016 07:17 PM

This is not what you want to hear but you for sure need to understand how accounts are linked. The stealth guide is a great start.

Once you understand that, ask much more specific questions and forum members can help better.

I wish you luck!