eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   never logged ips (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/102176-never-logged-ips.html)

cadillac10 12-27-2016 10:34 PM

never logged ips

Hi everyone,
i had 2 account before which i never logged the ip addresses every time i log in them. first one was a cable connection and second one i use a phone hotspot.
i created a 3rd account which is the only one i have now but also never logged the ips every time i logged in, also use a phone hot spot which is different form previous accounts.
going forward i will be log in all the ips for current accounts, but what will happen if the hot spot gives assigns me an ip that was used by me before in any of my previous accounts?? (were not banned, i delete them)
also i have another mobile hot spot i never used (different phone)which i wanted to use for a new account i want to create but now that i realize i made a big mistake not logging the ips i will wait until i get some advice to see what is the best safest way that i can do it.
please any advice will be appreciate it, not sure what to do to figure out which ips i used already or what sure i do going forward to create more accounts which out running the risk of logging into a new account with an ip that was used before to get into and old or different account before which i didnt log in
i want to open a new account using a new phone hotspot, will each hot spot have their own pool of ips or they can use same ip at some point or another??
thank you again!!!

easy.bake.oven 12-27-2016 10:47 PM

Re: never logged ips

If your previous ips that you did not log were dynamic and changed everytime you logged into eb/pp you will be fine with your new proposed setup.

Regarding new setup.
You new ip pool will depend on your service provider.
Ideally, do a few tests and see if it changes.

I am in UK so I cant advise you on the range of ip address you will get in your land.

You will defo at some point come across an ip address you have already used.
So ideally you want a large range in the ip pool.

Someone from your land can advise you on which provider to go with.... so sit tight and someone will chime in soon :)

cadillac10 01-01-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easy.bake.oven (Post 820432)
If your previous ips that you did not log were dynamic and changed everytime you logged into eb/pp you will be fine with your new proposed setup.

Regarding new setup.
You new ip pool will depend on your service provider.
Ideally, do a few tests and see if it changes.

I am in UK so I cant advise you on the range of ip address you will get in your land.

You will defo at some point come across an ip address you have already used.
So ideally you want a large range in the ip pool.

Someone from your land can advise you on which provider to go with.... so sit tight and someone will chime in soon :)

Thank you for answering!
my cable connection was fix ip address but i won't be using that one anymore, the second connection was a mobile hotspot which did change overtime without me realizing that.
the 3rd account was created with a different hotspot but same company as the previous second account. even though they are different hotspots they could share same ips in the future right?? thats because they belong to the same company?
when you said if they were dynamic i will be fine what happens if in my new account i come across an ip that was used in a previous account but i won't know that because i didn't log it before ??

easy.bake.oven 01-01-2017 09:30 PM

even though they are different hotspots they could share same ips in the future right?
Yes they could because they are same company

when you said if they were dynamic i will be fine what happens if in my new account i come across an ip that was used in a previous account but i won't know that because i didn't log it before ??
At some point if using the same company/provider you will come across the same ip.
Therefor it is advisable to go with a company/provider that has a large ip range.

It is not a major problem if you use the same ip here and there as long as the accounts have a history of different ip address. Hope that last bit makes sense.

cadillac10 01-01-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easy.bake.oven (Post 821437)
even though they are different hotspots they could share same ips in the future right?
Yes they could because they are same company

At some point if using the same company/provider you will come across the same ip.
Therefor it is advisable to go with a company/provider that has a large ip range.

It is not a major problem if you use the same ip here and there as long as the accounts have a history of different ip address. Hope that last bit makes sense.

with my current account if i keep using tethering eventually i will come across an ip i used before, do you recommend totally switching to a different provider so i can start fresh and keep track of ips from now own.
or since you said its not a major problem to use same ip here and there to keep using tethering and hope it doesn't repeat to many times?
I've been using t mobile to access my current account and the one before that, thinking about it i much have cycle 500 ips. i kind of want to play safe because eventually i might get a repeated ip since its the same sip.
my plan is to get a mifi which i will be able to use with multiple accounts and keep every ip logged so i don't run into the same problem. with the wifi i will start using it in my current account also, and since its a new isp verizon i should have to worry about coming across old ips because its a different sip which has a different pool of ips right?? does that makes sense ?

easy.bake.oven 01-02-2017 02:02 AM

If it does not cost you too much, I feel it may be better to go with a totally new provider just to be safe.

That way, this issues will no longer be an issue and you can start to get back to selling