How can I take advantage of fast connection for a 2nd Stlth account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 06-16-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 40%
Default How can I take advantage of fast connection for a 2nd Stlth account?

First, I just got a shocking lesson in online tracking that I never noticed because I always used one computer. It's amazing what goes on behind the scenes and how we're tracked that we don't even notice under normal circumstances. This is why following the Stlth Guide is so important, whether it seems like it or not.

So I'm at my office. I'm the only one to use the internet there, it's a job site set up for 3 months and I have a fresh new cable box with internet there. I do NOT share the password with anyone, it's just only me.

I set up my work computer to track work order forms, all excavating and construction stuff only. I use the computer to ONLY check my work email, look up the prices of parts like hydraulic fittings and other work related things which are very specific to excavation and diesel motors and fuel filters for related equipment. Sometimes I look at their prices on Fleabay, but NEVER log in or anything. Without exception. This is a work computer, and should I get hit by a bus and be out for 3 days, I don't want any clue that I may sell cake decorations while I'm at work. NEVER an exception in my browsing activity. NEVER.

Then I have a brand new Windows 10 laptop at another desk that I use ONLY for Fleabay. NOTHING ELSE. No work browsing, no pxrn, no YouTube... it runs off the same internet, and I use it ONLY to sell cake decorating supplies. Something that is Not AT ALL related to my work. One is outdoor jobsite excavation, the other is cupcake decorating supplies.

I NEVER look at work stuff on the cupcake computer, and I never look (even to check on auction progress, however tempting it might be) from the work computer. NEVER.

Yet when I am on my work computer, I get ads for cake decorating supplies. Constantly. Also, when I'm on FleaBay the ads that pop up (right on FleaBay) while I'm listing cake decoration sheets are ads for fuel filters and diesel tools for my work type equipment.

I realize that using the same IP can link your Fleabay but there seems to be no benefit to using two computers to keeping things separate if you use the same IP, you might as well be using the same browser on the same computer, right?

Now that I see so clearly just how sensitive (and invasive) online tracking actually is, is there any way to take advantage of my fast connection using a third computer to run a second Stlth account? Something to change the IP or a box to run things through or something? Something simple, even if it's not cheap. I'm old school (well, just old) and always use the Stlth route that's the simplest that doesn't require learning new virtual ip computer web software thingies- new equipment and running only one account at a time has been the way I go so I don't have to track a ton of things.

So a second computer is what I'd like to do, second phone, etc... so if there's a way to take advantage and mask this awesome fast internet connection so I can use the speed and unlimited uploads of photos and so on, let me know. I'm not opposed to a more expensive solution if it's simpler or easier, like a conversion box, or extra router thing, or something that's on all the time. I just want it bullet proof, not something that might "drop" or accidentally link me. Thanks for your suggestions.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-16-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: How can I take advantage of fast connection for a 2nd Stlth account?

Hi, If I correctly understood your loooong thread, you might need a VPN... a good one for stealth.

VPN is the way to get a different IP whilst your computer is still connected to the same internet connection as all the others are.

You can find VPN services in the marketplace.

If you do not know what a VPN is, have a look in here:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

Hope this could help
Old 06-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: How can I take advantage of fast connection for a 2nd Stlth account?

Thanks! I've seen the posts for the VPN, and while I was hoping there was an option for a second box or router or something, that VPN is probably the way to go.

I just have read so many posts were they dropped or leaked or connected somehow, and I rather just have one account than two with a possible connection at some point.

But I suppose at this point it's worth checking out... thanks!
Old 06-22-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Send a message via Skype™ to StealthJet99

If you're on the same IP address you'll get connected.. doesn't matter if it's an iPad and a laptop, a Xbox, iPhone, etc. you'll be treated as if it's one device
Old 06-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Hi, If I correctly understood your loooong thread, you might need a VPN... a good one for stealth.
10 points to Grifindor for reading all that.....which seemed unnecessary for the question asked!
Old 06-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Can you not get a MIFI? The ones they have now are very fast and lots of data if money is not an issue. This might be the box, thingy you need.

Just use that and make a second user account and your done.