eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   3 linked accounts same paypal account never suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/10923-3-linked-accounts-same-paypal-account-never-suspended.html)

kuntrykok 05-16-2009 07:49 PM

3 linked accounts same paypal account never suspended

all three are in my real info and linked to the same paypal account, all three have taken vero / mc019 hits, one is clear of any policy violations right now, what is the chance of going back to the clean account and relisting vero items but using different strategies, pictures, wording, etc... and staying under the radar? or is it pretty much flagged because the other two accounts have policy violations that don't expire for a couple of months. Would it be better to go to the stealth account not linked to any of the three and letting all 3 cool for a few months? I would really like to get back on and bringing in some cash, but don't want to take a shot at another MC019 because someone is actually watching all account activity right now. Any thoughts???

Hottest_eBay_Goddess 05-16-2009 11:36 PM

My thought. You'll probably lose the account because it's flagged. My second thought; If your bound to lose it anyways, why not try? ;)

-HeG

oompaloompa 05-17-2009 06:29 AM

no, I think you should make a new one and let this trio cool, why waste them..

GreenBean 05-17-2009 07:28 AM

I agree with Oompappa. Let them cool and use them done the track.:thumb:

kuntrykok 05-17-2009 01:01 PM

I am going to let all of them cool until all the expiration notices go away, will they always stay on my account records or do they get completely wiped. Anyone know?
Thanks again for the suggestions, I am in process of opening up new account and using a pre 07 that is not linked in any way to the other trio.
Peace and Love!--- Ringo Starr

GreenBean 05-17-2009 05:29 PM

^^^They stay on the account as records but lapsed. This is where good planing comes to play: most of this is based on x2 ebay to one paypal scenarios.
While ebayA has alerts, you let it rest. (tbf, up to 90 days is best) and sell quietly on ebayB. In your case you could also sell on ebayC. Attempt to run the accounts slowly to avoid problems. Fine balancing act but workable. Deffo not something I would recommend for newbies;)

Hottest_eBay_Goddess 05-19-2009 12:52 AM

I've had an eBay rep tell me they last 6 months exactly.

n4spd 06-30-2009 08:54 PM

are you sure?

Then this is a answer we all need isn't it!?
so we should wait 3 month After the policy rating goes back to Green Good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hottest_eBay_Goddess (Post 88040)
I've had an eBay rep tell me they last 6 months exactly.

Vicvelcro 06-30-2009 10:24 PM

3 months is good if you don't have a constant history of getting nailed. Read again where it says the notice in your message box goes away in 3 months but flag status stays active for 6 months on the ebay employee screen. The flag status goes away at 180 days, but the record in your file does NOT. It remains in your history file viewable by the ebay people indefinitely.

90 days, you see your spank
180 days, ebay sees the spank onscreen
forever, ebay can look up the spank

That's why some people get blicki'd on just one MCxxxx after cooling for 90 days. They think they're in the clear. But in fact might be unfortunate enough to be peeped by one of the natsees who simply has no more patience for the constant and repetitive stupid-factor.

Think it out, in reverse. Pretend you are the ebay natsee. You've been working your crap job for way longer than you ever wanted. You hate the job, your coworkers, your boss, the users, your neighbor, your dog, and your life. You sit down in your little cube and go on your nightly safari to sniff out victims for your wrath, because it makes you feel big, puffed up, and important. Plus you're simply a dick. You might be willing to overlook the occasional offender. But if you see the one dude who always relists VeRO on day 91, over and over again. What are you going to do, being that you are the natsee?