eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Seller acct suspended, can still purchase! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/11357-seller-acct-suspended-can-still-purchase.html)

2006bmr 06-09-2009 12:05 AM

Seller acct suspended, can still purchase!

HELLO EVERYONE, long time no talk.. Been concentrating on ebay trying to maximize my buziness. Finally got a killer deal for a trip to jamaica. Long story short, had hard time getting internet access there, three people left me feedback and ebay suspended my sellers account "INDENIFENTLY"

The funny thing, well at least for me,, is that they only suspended the sellers account but the account is not showing "NO LONGER REGISTERED" i can still make purchases and my PayPal account is still valid and has not been limited...

I have another account that has been opened for about 2 years and im thinking about putting it back to use on ebay.

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION! if i link my "non limited" paypal account to my new paypal id, will that cause that ebay acct to be closed and or will my paypal get limited?

Someone please verify.. In 2006 i linked the paypal acct with a new id and it worked fine while linked until i paid the fees with it.. Weird part is IT WAS LINKED!

anyway a bunch of things proly changed since 2006.. so if anybody has any suggestions on my main question in paragraph 4 please help me.. BY THE WAY I HATE EBAYS NEW DSR RATING! I literaly had to beg people to leave me 5 star rating because some of the time, ebay wouldnt let me list because of the 30 day average.

SEEMS LIKE ITS GETTING TIGHTER AND TIGHTER WITH EBAY! it personally does not make sense.. I bet if everyone who had their first acct got a second chance, alot of people would fix their selling habbits and ebay would make a killing.

EVERYBODY DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE !

ONCE AGAIN PARAGRAPGH NUMBER 4, PLEASE ANSWER IT IF YOU CAN

2006bmr 06-09-2009 12:07 AM

correction

PARAGRAGM NUMBER 4 CORRECTION.. IF I LINK MY NEW EBAY ACCOUNT WITH MY OLD PAYPAL ACCT (still working and not limited), WILL I GET LINKED? OR WILL I NOT SINCE MY FIRST EBAY ACCT IS STILL OPEN, EXCEPT SELLING ACCESS IS BLOCKED.. SORRY ITS GETTING LATE AND IM MAKING MISTAKES:(

oompaloompa 06-27-2009 01:12 PM

If you want to sell, no point attaching your old paypal to suspended ebay account. Just walk away and make a new ebay and pp pair.

gurusgrafx 06-27-2009 01:22 PM

I've been wondering that too. I had one go down for low shipping dsr's because I had an issue that delayed shipping some stuff out for about a week. They suspended selling but not the account. Didn't try using that paypal with a new ebay account yet tho, as I have other uses for the paypal account so its worth more to me as is than being a lab rat.