eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Inkfrog ebay linking and images (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/11640-inkfrog-ebay-linking-images.html)

reian 06-21-2009 01:50 AM

Inkfrog ebay linking and images

I have an inkfrog account, and have read in previous posts that people have multiple stealths with one inkfrog account.

HOWEVER, I also looked at the url for images, visible on ebay listings - and found out that the url includes my inkfrog username.

Im thinking that it is NOT possible to reuse the same image for stealth account. and not only that, but using the same inkfrog account can theoretically get you linked, even if you UL different images to inkfrog...

this is the url for pics from inkfrog (ive replaced my username with xxxxx)

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/xxxxx/3345815854.jpg

SO even if you change the image, ebay can still link you if you use inkfrog images.

I guess the work around this is to upload images to a different server, like imagehost etc.

Hopefully storing photos elsewhere will enable multiple stealths on one inkfrog account.

cjw7 06-24-2009 11:04 AM

I have an inkfrog account too and I have uploaded pics for each ebay id to a pic hosting site. It is a pain b/c I launch auctions from inkfrog then I have to go in and revise the listing to add the pic.
If anyone knows of any alternatives like how to change the url for the pics in inkfrog, it would be very helpful. I asked inkfrog if this could be done w/in inkfrog and they said no.

SevnSins 06-24-2009 11:56 AM

For stealth accts, I wouldn't use IF. If the image paths include your IF username, you are eventually going to get linked. Auctiva has changed their pricing back to a reasonable amount, so you should check them out (if you haven't). Auctiva only manages one acct at a time, but the image paths are more cryptic for stealth purposes.

Research the many IF & Auctiva threads here for more info.

There isn't any benefit to managing all eBay accts with one IF acct, if your spending a lot of time changing image links. Also, I'm sure eBay has historical records of the original image links, even after you change them. It would take some serious digging, but they can get the info if their really gunning for you.

:spy:

reian 06-25-2009 01:57 PM

you can use external url for gallery in IF.

if you have more pics for the listing, that can be inputed with html.

Stealthyman 06-25-2009 04:06 PM

Reian if you used external url's , where do you recommend hosting the pic's?

cjw7 06-26-2009 12:04 AM

reian, how would I do this?

you can use external url for gallery in IF.

thepinkx 06-26-2009 04:10 AM

Ink Frog Linking

If I upload pics directly from my computer will you still be linked ?I have all photos for each account in a folder in each Vista user account .

Stealthyman 06-26-2009 11:13 AM

Uploading the photos for each ebay account should work. the problem is remembering which listing goes with which ebay id. Maybe you can ,in the description somewhere , - put which ebay ID the saved listing is for.

reian 06-27-2009 12:10 AM

cjw7 - in new listing, under the photo section, there is an option for external url. it doesnt show in preview, but in the saved listing, it will show as the gallery photo.

As for hosting services, there are many - suggestions anyone?

SaiJin 06-27-2009 02:19 AM

But isn't it cheaper to just use 1 IF account and if you need to open another Ebay acc, you can just open another IF account?

cjw7 06-27-2009 07:44 AM

cjw7 - in new listing, under the photo section, there is an option for external url. it doesnt show in preview, but in the saved listing, it will show as the gallery photo.

I must be blind, b/c I don't see that option when going under new listing.
Do you know if this can be done in a saved listing so that I wouldn't have to redo the whole listing?

newstart 06-27-2009 12:38 PM

cjw7 06-27-2009 11:44 PM

reian, where is this option? I don't see it on the new listing page

reian 06-28-2009 12:28 AM

dude, in the pictures section within "new listing" in IF, to the right, it says Gallery Image: and then a drop box. select external (not default, its on the bottom of the box).

reian 06-28-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newstart (Post 93305)

I should try this, if it works, it might save time!

thanks

akos 08-20-2010 06:49 AM

Can not link ebay to inkfrog

Quote:

Originally Posted by reian (Post 92551)
I have an inkfrog account, and have read in previous posts that people have multiple stealths with one inkfrog account.

HOWEVER, I also looked at the url for images, visible on ebay listings - and found out that the url includes my inkfrog username.

Im thinking that it is NOT possible to reuse the same image for stealth account. and not only that, but using the same inkfrog account can theoretically get you linked, even if you UL different images to inkfrog...

this is the url for pics from inkfrog (ive replaced my username with xxxxx)

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/xxxxx/3345815854.jpg

SO even if you change the image, ebay can still link you if you use inkfrog images.

I guess the work around this is to upload images to a different server, like imagehost etc.

Hopefully storing photos elsewhere will enable multiple stealths on one inkfrog account.

Does anyone know why I link my ebay to inkfrog.always show the ERROR message.

There was an error passing information between the third party you just came from and eBay.
Error code: 20.1.3 : 2010-08-20 11:32:34 : signin.ebay.com
This error may have occured for one of the following reasons:
The third party that has sent you here has provided invalid information to eBay.
eBay has encountered an error processing your request. Please press the Back button and try submitting your request again, or close this window and return to the third party application.

I VIA the VPN to connect.

Thanks.