eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   question about paypal changing email. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/122447-question-about-paypal-changing-email.html)

Nightfallx 12-15-2018 09:39 AM

question about paypal changing email.

I was wondering if I changed my paypal email would I be ok making a new ebay account? I was reading this thread https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-pay...pal-email.html but it's very old. I don't think paypal and ebay are as close as they once were. my ebay isn't closed it's just not allowed to sell until I send them ID and receipts which i'm not doing.

nickopedia 12-15-2018 12:21 PM

Re: question about paypal changing email.

Do you think that changing your email on PayPal will prervent eBay or PayPal from linking the account that was used before?

The reason is because eBay exchanges lots of info with PP and vise versa. One being the account ID# which is unchangable by you and shared when there's a transaction.,

Yea, you might get lucky and it might work for a little while. I tried this and it can work, but eventually it will get suspended.

Don't mix & match accounts; that's bad practice.

Get the Stealth Guide. It's highly recommended and explains this more in detail.

just_smile 12-15-2018 01:32 PM

its not worth doing. Just sort out your current issues before doing anything as drastic as that, you may end up digging a hole for yourself.

ebaybannedme 12-16-2018 01:42 PM

so i have been using this for a week now without any issues.
+Main Paypal account email address abc that linked with the account that has been suspended
+I created a new email qwe under main abc paypal account email address and use for stealth account.

I'm not sure if will be good for long term but it been ok for almost a week now.

Nightfallx 12-16-2018 05:09 PM

I don't owe money, they only suspended me from selling and want an ID. That's not happening.

cs8872773 12-17-2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaybannedme (Post 965099)
so i have been using this for a week now without any issues.
+Main Paypal account email address abc that linked with the account that has been suspended
+I created a new email qwe under main abc paypal account email address and use for stealth account.

I'm not sure if will be good for long term but it been ok for almost a week now.

Please don't waste your time.
Ebay will see that you are using the same paypal account (Even if email changed) and they will link it with another ebay you have used before.
There is a Seller's ID on paypal account. And this IF will never change until you delete the account and register a new one.

cs8872773 12-17-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfallx (Post 965131)
I don't owe money, they only suspended me from selling and want an ID. That's not happening.

The same as above.
They will link your new ebay account with paypal and old ebay account

ebaybannedme 12-18-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cs8872773 (Post 965396)
Please don't waste your time.
Ebay will see that you are using the same paypal account (Even if email changed) and they will link it with another ebay you have used before.
There is a Seller's ID on paypal account. And this IF will never change until you delete the account and register a new one.

SO what is my option now?
delete the current Paypal account and create the new one with same ein ?

rsot 12-18-2018 11:42 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

lamberth 01-01-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 964880)
Do you think that changing your email on PayPal will prervent eBay or PayPal from linking the account that was used before?

The reason is because eBay exchanges lots of info with PP and vise versa. One being the account ID# which is unchangable by you and shared when there's a transaction.,

Yea, you might get lucky and it might work for a little while. I tried this and it can work, but eventually it will get suspended.

Don't mix & match accounts; that's bad practice.

Get the Stealth Guide. It's highly recommended and explains this more in detail.

Is that safe to change email