eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Was Banned From Ebay, I need your help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/123541-banned-ebay-i-need-your-help.html)

Alves 01-27-2019 01:37 PM

Was Banned From Ebay, I need your help!

Hello everyone, how are you?

So i was banned from Ebay, long story short I had a boxing injury and was out of commission for a few months. I had some sales I never shipped. They banned me and when I called they told me to start another account, which was a lie and that one was banned too..

So what should be my course of action here. Should I get a Dedicated VPN and sign up using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and name? Obviously I wont be buying things from this account. What is the best VPN for this? Im not concerned about cost.

Also if I use the same computer can they tell its the same device while on the VPN, should I find away to hide this device?

Thank you guys and gals so much!

EDIT*** Should I put my address where in the USA the VPN "Originates" from

ckev26 01-27-2019 01:44 PM

Re: Was Banned From Ebay, I need your help!

you need to clear your cache if using the same browser, device info they cannot see

Alves 01-27-2019 01:50 PM

I appreciate the quick response! When they were BS'ing me on the phone they said they could see my device.

Im considering downloading a browser specifically for ebay If and when I get a VPN

Any recommendations on the VPN?

harminder86 01-27-2019 05:32 PM

You got linked pal you need 24vc is good vpn

Alves 01-27-2019 06:06 PM

Got it! Thank you.

tedsmith1990 01-28-2019 04:50 AM

Buy EBAY/AMAZON stealth and you will survive!

Aguero 01-28-2019 04:59 AM

First, read the stealth guide and forums. You don't need new device. You can use separate user accounts in Windows. You need new IP, address, name.
You can use VPN for overseas accounts, for US you can just tether your phone or dongle or Mi-fi.

For PayPal you will need new bank account, imo, I am not familiar with US stuff.

Alves 01-28-2019 10:44 AM

Hey! Thanks for the response!

So I didnt even think about that, I just got a new phone with an unlimited data plan!

This phone has never been logged into any of the accounts.

Only thing I'm wondering, Is it an issue that the phone has been connected to the same wifi at some point? Obviously Ill be using mobile as the hotspot.

Is there any settings I should change or apps i should get to make sure this account is "Stealth?"

Thank You!

SaiJin 01-28-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alves (Post 974552)
Hey! Thanks for the response!

So I didnt even think about that, I just got a new phone with an unlimited data plan!

This phone has never been logged into any of the accounts.

Only thing I'm wondering, Is it an issue that the phone has been connected to the same wifi at some point? Obviously Ill be using mobile as the hotspot.

Is there any settings I should change or apps i should get to make sure this account is "Stealth?"

Thank You!

The very first thing you need to do is get the ebay stealth guide.
Read the entire thing a couple of times, make notes each time.

This will get the majority of your questions answered in the right order.

Then if you need a fresh dedicated vpn I recommend IPburger.

But start with the guide first then come back here as I know you'll have new and better questions.

Aguero 01-28-2019 10:56 AM

OP,

If you have eBay and PP mobile apps you should remove them or better make factory reset on the phone.

Track your IPs to a spreadsheet.

visionary 02-01-2019 11:45 PM

Your best bet is to buy a stealth account and use a dedicated IP address for it. You will stay clean from your old account.

meloncoly 03-07-2019 05:03 PM

Create a new user account if using Windows. Reset your router and check if your IP changes. Otherwise a dedicated VPN with a fresh ip would work. Or a dongle with a data SIM card. Or hotspot your mobile phone and connect to that.