eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   EBAY Tracking Canvas fingerprints and WebGL? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/124182-ebay-tracking-canvas-fingerprints-webgl.html)

Melody7 02-20-2019 12:07 PM

EBAY Tracking Canvas fingerprints and WebGL?

If I didn't register to find this community I wouldn't know the browser fingerprint at all. This problem upsets everyone. In fact this is very simple, because EBAY does not track them. Why can I say this because I have experienced this.

Between January 27 and February 5 this year. I signed up for 3 EBAY business accounts and used VMWARE workstations. At the beginning I didn't notice that the canvas was the same until a few days ago. But this is not important, my three accounts have passed EBAY's authentication and commercial verification. These accounts work very well and are already on sale.

I have used various computer technologies to avoid EBAY tracking, but in fact our imagination is too complicated.

EBAY does not track fingerprints because fingerprint camouflage is easy. For example, the same computer uses different browsers to get different fingerprints. Or a different operating system. Therefore, these cannot be used as the basis for judgment.

I have deployed the Hyper-v virtual cloud and I have built more than 70 instances. Currently working very well. I can easily manage it locally or remotely. We are expanding the size of our account.

bartalion 02-20-2019 02:37 PM

Re: EBAY Tracking Canvas fingerprints and WebGL?

You never know what will happen when 1 account gets shut down, others may go down as well.

buddys 04-23-2019 12:33 PM

i use 10 ebay accounts on 1 antidetect browser and all good but when i tried to register 5 accounts 1 day it went like 1 account went good, second went good but less selling limits, third account 0 selling limits and last two accounts just suspended right away
not sure if it because of canvas/webgl and other **** but i dont use one system for registration now)

pullemanroland 05-31-2019 04:16 AM

you and your friends have use Amazon Cloud or Microsoft Azure Cloud Free account to register EBAY or PP?
thank you very much

Color 11-14-2019 01:34 PM

The best way is to change OS and use different video card , no plugin they know the virtual video card

nickopedia 11-15-2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Color (Post 1048751)
The best way is to change OS and use different video card , no plugin they know the virtual video card

They are not looking at hardware such as video card, only what attributes of your browser configuration is. A VM or browser spoofer tool like Kameleo, Multilogin App, etc would also work. Aside from this, the TYPE of IP address you are using is much more important than it's location. There are other factors such as DNS leakage, using the correct time zone, and countless other things many commercial sites like eBay, PayPal, Amazon, etc look at in determining your RISK PROFILE.

Color 11-16-2019 03:27 AM

I tried with different browser and plug in , cheching with browser leak , I used VM with several OS , changing ram , video and what you need to change to get a machine new and safe for them . Some got limited , changing video( hardware) card with several Os not using any plug in to block the tracking , is getting good .
Important thing is to disable hardware acceleration

tanashway 12-20-2019 07:53 PM

Hello
I made an account and it gave me 1000 item 25k $ limit but every time I do it again it gives me 10 item limit

mpfteam 01-15-2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melody7 (Post 980164)
... At the beginning I didn't notice that the canvas was the same until a few days ago. ....

could you please explain what are you referring to the 'canvas'? is it about the little slide figure that you have to move towards a pic to confirm it's a human?

gamomac548 01-27-2020 12:46 PM

canvas can easily link you

glacier922 01-29-2020 04:32 AM

OP says ebay doesn't check browser fingerprint, but uses VMware, which is supposedly good enough to thwart browser fingerprint, because it works with Amazon, notoriously uses browser fingerprinting.

afincho 02-01-2020 05:30 AM

It depends. If one account is popping out for a manual in-depth review it could link between your accounts. This is not triggering an automate suspension but for sure it can be a footprint. You better use a third-party tool to generate a unique fingerprint for each browser to keep yourself secure.

Lelik19 02-11-2020 03:13 AM

Try a new antidetect browser GoLogin https://gologinapp.com/

With GoLogin you can create any number of browser profiles and use them at the same time, access individual settings for proxies and geolocation.

eBaySuperman 02-21-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lelik19 (Post 1068408)
Try a new antidetect browser GoLogin https://gologinapp.com/

With GoLogin you can create any number of browser profiles and use them at the same time, access individual settings for proxies and geolocation.

I recently started using multilogin. Apart from the price... what's the difference?

Pandoras_box 02-21-2020 02:15 PM

The difference is that it's going to ruin your stealth accounts someday - and you can etch this prediction on a stone.
There's always a counter-measure for stuff like this and my guess is there's one in the works already. Nothing beats using something sustainable like a well-honed VM.

Millions of legitimate VM users across the world so if your stealth game is right and you throw in a VM, you should be alright.

eBaySuperman 02-22-2020 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1071253)
The difference is that it's going to ruin your stealth accounts someday - and you can etch this prediction on a stone.
There's always a counter-measure for stuff like this and my guess is there's one in the works already. Nothing beats using something sustainable like a well-honed VM.

Millions of legitimate VM users across the world so if your stealth game is right and you throw in a VM, you should be alright.

My main concern with these types of services is that you never know when they are going to run out of business... that's my worry. Your post is making me rethink what I am doing.... Is that also your thoughts about it? or is it more from the perspective that eBay will - eventually - be able to track and link accounts made through these services...?

To be honest, as I have a MAC, I still haven't figured out the best way to go the VM way and perhaps settled for Multilogin. Thanks

Pandoras_box 02-22-2020 08:57 AM

I think eBay will catch up with them before they run out of business. A considerable percentage of their patrons are internet fraudsters, so it would not be farfetched to assume that this sort of spoofing method will be on the scope of many security companies.

Successful stealth accounts are getting harder to nurture, and I think we must do whatever is necessary to preserve the ones we already have.
If I were in your shoes, I may continue to use it but only for the interim while I go on to implement another sustainable solution.

SaiJin 02-22-2020 10:38 AM

I feel that the traditional way of just using multiple user accounts and having a reliable VPN like IPburger would be the safest.

They are always evolving to be a step ahead of eBay / Amazon's tracking since they are made with stealth in mind

eBaySuperman 02-22-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1071395)
I think eBay will catch up with them before they run out of business. A considerable percentage of their patrons are internet fraudsters, so it would not be farfetched to assume that this sort of spoofing method will be on the scope of many security companies.

Successful stealth accounts are getting harder to nurture, and I think we must do whatever is necessary to preserve the ones we already have.
If I were in your shoes, I may continue to use it but only for the interim while I go on to implement another sustainable solution.

I take that on board and I pretty much agree with your comment, thanks

eBaySuperman 02-22-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1071446)
I feel that the traditional way of just using multiple user accounts and having a reliable VPN like IPburger would be the safest.

They are always evolving to be a step ahead of eBay / Amazon's tracking since they are made with stealth in mind

My kind of worry is that (and I am using IPburger) is that I get this in the results when I get "whatleaks.com" test
---------
Passive OS Fingerprint: Linux
Browser Useragent: Mac OS X
---------

Not sure if that is a big issue but I do not get it when using proxies and multilogin as I have the option to "spoof" the Browser Useragent to match the "Passive OS Fingerprint".

Again, I do not know if this is something truly important... but that's my thought about that.

SaiJin 02-24-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBaySuperman (Post 1071512)
My kind of worry is that (and I am using IPburger) is that I get this in the results when I get "whatleaks.com" test
---------
Passive OS Fingerprint: Linux
Browser Useragent: Mac OS X
---------

Not sure if that is a big issue but I do not get it when using proxies and multilogin as I have the option to "spoof" the Browser Useragent to match the "Passive OS Fingerprint".

Again, I do not know if this is something truly important... but that's my thought about that.

I have read some threads in the past week about "few" people having issues making accounts and they think that the problem is "A" or "B", so I went ahead and made a couple of accounts using the old way that's taught in the stealth guide and I kept using Ipburger VPN on separate user accounts on my Windows 7 and MAC computers.

All 4 accounts that I made are still alive today and I test listed and sold a few items. The accounts are about 1-2 weeks old now.

This is eBay and PP and I don't see any issues.

If it's Amazon, it'd be a different story, so I think keeping it simple and stick to the foundation and using the services that are actually made for stealth would be best.

MBN65ASD 03-07-2020 05:46 PM

You have to use different user agents for your accounts