eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Multiply accounts, Tracking etc. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/124249-multiply-accounts-tracking-etc.html)

striking88 02-22-2019 04:27 PM

Multiply accounts, Tracking etc.

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I have some questions I would like to ask. I also accept advises :)
May be there are answers of some of my questions in some thread, if so excuse me.

I'm keeping opened around 10 Ebay with 10 PayPal accounts. My ISP provide me with dynamic IP's. I have different Windows user account for every Ebay with different Gmail, pass, Mobile number etc. Everytime when I switch accounts I change my MAC address and reboot the rooter so it can give me different IP address.

My first question is, is there someone who can explain how Ebay tracking algorithm works and what else I'm missing?

Also in some of the accounts I'm listing brand items, such as T-Shirt GUCCI, DOLCE & GABBANA and they suspend my account saying that the brand "have complained". But in some other accounts which are brand new I just posted a single item of my own T-shirt and after 1 day they suspend that account as well for no reason. How is that possible, when my accounts should not be trackable?

I hope you can give me some answers and good advises. You can share URL's as well pointing to valuable but not outdated information.

Thank you in advance!

ddm50 02-23-2019 09:43 AM

Re: Multiply accounts, Tracking etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by striking88 (Post 980755)
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I have some questions I would like to ask. I also accept advises :)
May be there are answers of some of my questions in some thread, if so excuse me.

I'm keeping opened around 10 Ebay with 10 PayPal accounts. My ISP provide me with dynamic IP's. I have different Windows user account for every Ebay with different Gmail, pass, Mobile number etc. Everytime when I switch accounts I change my MAC address and reboot the rooter so it can give me different IP address.

My first question is, is there someone who can explain how Ebay tracking algorithm works and what else I'm missing?

Also in some of the accounts I'm listing brand items, such as T-Shirt GUCCI, DOLCE & GABBANA and they suspend my account saying that the brand "have complained". But in some other accounts which are brand new I just posted a single item of my own T-shirt and after 1 day they suspend that account as well for no reason. How is that possible, when my accounts should not be trackable?

I hope you can give me some answers and good advises. You can share URL's as well pointing to valuable but not outdated information.

Thank you in advance!

Although a very clever method, it's not recommended you change IPs so often.

dbhana121 02-23-2019 09:58 AM

Nothing to do with tracking. The issue is your products. You'll get flagged straight away with those brand names

rsot 02-23-2019 10:18 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Those brands are very risky

striking88 02-23-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbhana121 (Post 980845)
Nothing to do with tracking. The issue is your products. You'll get flagged straight away with those brand names

But wait, I see other people selling similar famous brand products and there accounts are 1y+ old. How that works?
Also why my totally new account on which I listed My T-shirt without any brand was suspended so fast?

ddm50
"Although a very clever method, it's not recommended you change IPs so often."

Why it's not recommended? Also if you use dynamic IP addresses you can't just switch to the same IP or to a specific IP you want, it's giving you a random one.

agnostixxx 02-24-2019 10:29 AM

try to use virtual machines instead of different user within your own PC + SSH to change IP

striking88 02-24-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agnostixxx (Post 981039)
try to use virtual machines instead of different user within your own PC + SSH to change IP

So you think the problem is with the IP?
And what is the difference between how I change it and this method?

rsot 02-24-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by striking88 (Post 981040)
So you think the problem is with the IP?
And what is the difference between how I change it and this method?

A lot of this is covered in the guide and reading around the forums more. Best of luck.

Those listings with brand names are a big issue though

striking88 02-24-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 981041)
A lot of this is covered in the guide and reading around the forums more. Best of luck.

Those listings with brand names are a big issue though

I'm sorry. Can you please show me where to find the guide and I will read it myself.

13obby 02-24-2019 06:01 PM

Your selling high risk items on a new account straight that’s why your accounts are getting suspended start selling low risk items I.e: not branded and build history for about 3 months then list your branded items

striking88 02-25-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 981173)
Your selling high risk items on a new account straight that’s why your accounts are getting suspended start selling low risk items I.e: not branded and build history for about 3 months then list your branded items

I understand but then why another new/clean account was closed, when I posted my own T-shirt for selling?

ddm50 03-12-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by striking88 (Post 980880)
But wait, I see other people selling similar famous brand products and there accounts are 1y+ old. How that works?
Also why my totally new account on which I listed My T-shirt without any brand was suspended so fast?

ddm50
"Although a very clever method, it's not recommended you change IPs so often."

Why it's not recommended? Also if you use dynamic IP addresses you can't just switch to the same IP or to a specific IP you want, it's giving you a random one.

Because if you get ever limited on PayPal, there's gonna be eyebrows raised.

covscott1981 04-14-2019 09:00 AM

Are you using VM's or Scrubbing the cookies from your browser? .. best to start looking at fraudfox/antidetect they help a load when ran on seperate VM's for each account..they can spoof Mac and be ran through vpn to help with the banning problem.. how long are you "working" the ebay/paypal accounts for?...I've found building some prior cookie usage up helps a bunch, also do a google search up for some less 'dangerous' products to post first (sorry..stoned out my mind..cant think of the proper words just now!:) buying some cheap ass stuff for a penny or 2 is a decent idea too.. helps with feedback and ebay are less likely to start running through your sh+t with a fine toothed comb

rsot 04-14-2019 09:12 AM

Welcome to the forum covscott1981 - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Looking forward to your knowledgeable contributions :)