eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   I gave (AUTOFILL) my suspended PAYPAL ADRESS and following happended: (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/124522-i-gave-autofill-my-suspended-paypal-adress-following-happended.html)

reality250 03-06-2019 10:22 AM

I gave (AUTOFILL) my suspended PAYPAL ADRESS and following happended:

Good day folks,

I sold this a painting with following despcirption :

A beautiful cubist composition of a nude

it is signed on lower left ........
the work is very well matching with works of
Hungarian artist Kadar Bela.
it is not cleaned,

Measures with frame 50 x75 cm.

and gave my old suspended email adress... ME IDIOT!!! :hail:

The buyer got the money he said : I WILL NOT PAY CANADIAN CUSTOMS PLEASE WRITE DOWN: GIFT!!!! then he got the painting. THen he said, the painting is not the same in the description. it is probably a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and he will not pay for it.

I said : okay, whatever it is, please ship this painting back to me. He then replied: NO; why I should pay 100 CAD for the shipping it was your fault--- and he will sue me for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paintings etc... I now dont knew what I have to do ?

I will report this on ebay, but what they found ab outme and my old paypal email adresS???

phaz0rz 03-06-2019 10:31 AM

Re: I gave (AUTOFILL) my suspended PAYPAL ADRESS and following happended:

The email address is the least of your concerns. You're making it sound as if the buyer hasn't even paid you yet, so you should just send him a return label and get your painting back.

JamesNorth101 03-06-2019 11:00 AM

I would arrange for shipping yourself.

Dont send him money for the shipping.

You can arrange the postage and then tell the buyer when the item is going to get collected.

reality250 03-06-2019 11:29 AM

I really dont understand why I should take all the costs. I am a private seller. He was mad and said I dont want to pay customs.. (I can use that ? ) and he dont wants to pay.. and ship. I send him the painting what he bought. I could give him a discount or so.. or he ships the paintings back

MM78 03-06-2019 12:13 PM

This is why I don't sell internationally.

phaz0rz 03-06-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reality250 (Post 983706)
I really dont understand why I should take all the costs. I am a private seller. He was mad and said I dont want to pay customs.. (I can use that ? ) and he dont wants to pay.. and ship. I send him the painting what he bought. I could give him a discount or so.. or he ships the paintings back

None of that matters. He suspects the painting is a counterfeit so eBay will say you are responsible for paying return shipping if you get them involved. It's unfortunate but that's how e-commerce works for everybody, small sellers and big businesses alike. Your options are to send him a prepaid label and get your painting back, or let the buyer have the painting for free.

reality250 03-06-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 983724)
This is why I don't sell internationally.

Since I had this issue I will never sell internationally again

bman707 04-13-2019 03:56 PM

Exactly why I don’t sell internationally too screw that to many problems

agent006140 05-12-2019 01:12 PM

He must have received the money in his suspended Paypal account,why would he ship the painting if he has not received the money?
and if he did not receive the money,the payment will bounce back to the buyer and there is no order,order should be cancelled.
Now the buyer said he would not pay return shipping,has he open a case with Ebay?
For item not as described,seller should foot return shipping but with overseas shipping,seller cannot send him a Canadian shipping label,but he is expected to send money before or after the return .
You can ask him to find out how much it cost and paypal him the money,if he does not use the money to buy shipping,you file item, not received and get your money back.(do not sen friend and family,send it as goods and services) and use your credit card.
as to your suspended paypal account,did you see the money there?
Paypal can suspend an account but allow incoming payment,if you owe Paypal money.
It wil use the money to offset any deficit in your account,so what is the status of your suspensions?

agent006140 05-12-2019 01:17 PM

Ebay does not care if you are using a suspended Paypal account,it cares if you are using a suspended EBAY account or a hijacked Ebay account