eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Questions About Stealth eBay account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/125323-questions-about-stealth-ebay-account.html)

Duch 04-08-2019 08:56 AM

Questions About Stealth eBay account.

Hi Guys,
Im new here and I have a couples questions. First of all my eBay account got restricted from selling for «*High risk*» or something like that after 500+ positives feedback. But that’s not the point. My friend gave me his 2005 eBay selling account and I want to know how to don’t get it linked to my resteicted one. So from what I know, I’ve create a new Windows User + Change my IP + created a new paypal account. Is there something else I should look for ?

Thanks!

WEI 04-08-2019 09:01 AM

Re: Questions About Stealth eBay account.

+ New Phone Number ( but you need to run like 1-2 weeks before you add a new number)
+ Don't recycle bank accounts or VCC
+ Always start with low-risk items, and scale up later on in 2-3 months maybe?
+ Add more stealth accounts to spread your sales.
Best of Luck!

ilcarletto 04-08-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duch (Post 992742)
created a new paypal account

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Why there is no PayPal account attached? What happened to the original PayPal if ever existed?

Duch 04-08-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 992756)
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Why there is no PayPal account attached? What happened to the original PayPal if ever existed?

Its still their, but Its my friends paypal account, so I thought il’d create a new one so I can have full access to it and don’t get my friend involve.

bhuzz 04-08-2019 09:43 AM

But your friends name is connected to the account and his PayPal is connected to the account. Which means he is already involved. Just go to the marketplace on here and buy a real stealth account.leave your friend out of it all together.before I went stealth I burnt my account my dad's account 3 sisters and a ex girlfriends all because they were linked. It's really not worth the hassle. Trust me

Duch 04-08-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhuzz (Post 992769)
But your friends name is connected to the account and his PayPal is connected to the account. Which means he is already involved. Just go to the marketplace on here and buy a real stealth account.leave your friend out of it all together.before I went stealth I burnt my account my dad's account 3 sisters and a ex girlfriends all because they were linked. It's really not worth the hassle. Trust me

True, what’s the best place to buy?

bhuzz 04-08-2019 11:01 AM

Market place on here. 45£ will get you a basic and if you treat it well in 3 months you will have a high selling limit and fingers crossed a safe eBay and PayPal.

surplus 04-13-2019 11:26 AM

this might help you a bit if you want to be totally secure.

Create a new windows ID.
Download NORDVPN
connect to the IP server of your choice.
Change the email (if you like)
watch lots of items
ask lots of questions
save lots of sellers to favorite seller list
bid on things ull never get a chance of winning
NEVER EVER delete your cookies.
Your trying to build up cookies so ebay dont think the account has been hijacked.

After few days, change the password.

Personally, i wouldnt add any paypal account to ebay, just add a VPN card.
If you add your paypal account, there will be a mismatch in names and it may trigger a MC011 or some restriction.

Don't change too much at first.
Just list anything until you have about a week of cookies built up so ebay are happy with the new device.

That's my take on it.

(when selling, you can sell to any paypal account you like, just dont LINK it with ebay )