eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Short story long answer?? Everything is banned (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/126883-short-story-long-answer-everything-banned.html)

Squatch 06-08-2019 06:22 AM

Short story long answer?? Everything is banned

So long story short is I had a business partner at the two retail shops I own. I was also running a eBay business out of both warehouses. The partner was a large seller on eBay and amazon. He evidently does shady work. Boom all his accounts got banned and within days all mine did as well. So I went to a 3rd retail location of mine and opened a account under my wife's name. So far everything is ok all accounts are verified and in good standing. After reading around on here I have gotten rather paranoid that it will get banned again. The only thing linking the accounts is a home address that paypal made her just verify. So the question is should i keep going on this account or should a scrap it and build a stealth account? If I can keep this account what should I do to protect it?

Thanks

rsot 06-08-2019 06:45 AM

Re: Short story long answer?? Everything is banned

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Just build more stealth backups - the shady history of your partner might have problems later on...

usher 06-08-2019 10:06 PM

I think you should be OK.

bhuzz 06-09-2019 05:35 AM

U might be ok. But I'd never just have 1 eBay/PayPal. I use 4 to spread sales and have 4 that are as back up. So 8 in total. It's better to get a load up n running and build them slowly. Loads can go wrong just having 1. It's not worth the risk.

rsot 06-09-2019 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usher (Post 1009277)
I think you should be OK.

Kind of doubtful - congrats on 25 though :)

agent006140 06-09-2019 02:31 PM

do you have anything which use the third store

agent006140 06-09-2019 02:37 PM

ebay is known to use address to link ebay accounts,sometimes one family member is banned,the others are taken down as well,based on address.
UNLESS it is an apt building and each has different apt number.

bman707 06-09-2019 11:04 PM

Ya adress is the number one link they look at that and cookies being shared

winge00 06-10-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatch (Post 1009048)
So long story short is I had a business partner at the two retail shops I own. I was also running a eBay business out of both warehouses. The partner was a large seller on eBay and amazon. He evidently does shady work. Boom all his accounts got banned and within days all mine did as well. So I went to a 3rd retail location of mine and opened a account under my wife's name. So far everything is ok all accounts are verified and in good standing. After reading around on here I have gotten rather paranoid that it will get banned again. The only thing linking the accounts is a home address that paypal made her just verify. So the question is should i keep going on this account or should a scrap it and build a stealth account? If I can keep this account what should I do to protect it?

Thanks

just a suggestions, may be other members can comment on it.
So you have your wife's account running right now, If this account is in good standing then may be change the address on this acc and then after 6 months or so change the address to real one again, EB robot will remove redar from you as all accounts on that address are either banned or moved somewhere else. But you then come back.

Is this a good plan?

Squatch 06-13-2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1009456)
ebay is known to use address to link ebay accounts,sometimes one family member is banned,the others are taken down as well,based on address.
UNLESS it is an apt building and each has different apt number.

The address is linked through paypal. The addresses on ebay are different.

agent006140 06-14-2019 07:34 PM

I applaud all the members of this forum for being so enthused in helping fellow stealth members,sometimes you need to be an Einstein or Sherlock Holmes to figure what is going on/
someone will come along and shed more light .
I learn a lesson from years doing this,never take on consignment and never get a partner unless he/she is a spouse and no divorce in sight

rsot 06-14-2019 07:45 PM

@OP, build a few stealth accounts and get them on a good rotation

agent006140 06-14-2019 08:39 PM

does Ebay look at pictures?
if you reuse the pictures from the banned shop?