Family Name but Same Address? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 09-06-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Family Name but Same Address?

For an eBay Stealth account I have reached out to my parents to possibly use their name on the eBay account, however I am forseeing a potential issue. My official address was their home address. If I were to use my mothers name but the address was the same, is that a no go?

If thats ok, is it also ok if my step father actively uses eBay? Again there would be the issue of having the same address on different accounts.

Issue? Non issue?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2019

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Family Name but Same Address?

Everything has to be different...Everything!
Using the same address is a big no-no, easy link for Ebay
Old 09-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Dont use your parents name....
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
mediainspiron (09-06-2019)
Old 09-06-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Dont use your parents name....
Ok but in the Stealth Book it talks about using friends or family names? Does that actually mean just friends..?
Old 09-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamblcha View Post
Ok but in the Stealth Book it talks about using friends or family names? Does that actually mean just friends..?
Done bring your friends and family into a venture that will get them banned on ebay and paypal or if you are successful, causes them tax problems.
Old 09-07-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Ok? So, what is the alternative? Also are you saying that the advice given in the stealthbook is no good? As I understand it for the tax problems, I can create an LLC and attach the EIN from that LLC to the paypal, therefore linking any "tax problems" to myself?
Old 09-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Ok? So, what is the alternative? Also are you saying that the advice given in the stealthbook is no good? As I understand it for the tax problems, I can create an LLC and attach the EIN from that LLC to the paypal, therefore linking any "tax problems" to myself?
Nobody on this forum is going to say using someones information is good. It is not even stealth. It is just using someone elses identity with permission compared to identity theft(without their permission)

Adding an EIN is great.

If you want, use your own name, new address, new phone number, bank account, credit card etc... Start slow. If you need to call in to pass data base questions, tell them you just moved and then give the old address...

Or just do what stealth is always about. Made up name etc.... No stealing someones identity

Anyways, these questions are asked all the time. The person asking(you in this case) always does what they already planned on doing and oftentimes come back here wondering why the had a problem and got Moms or Sisters details banned and how to reinstate etc..

I suggest getting the process of Stealth under your belt, make sure you are not getting linked before killing your family tree from ebay/paypal.
Old 09-07-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I can understand your viewpoint, maybe I totally and completely misunderstand while reading the stealthbook. Also in the terms and conditions I believe it said something along the lines on not sharing any of the information of said course. So I don't know how into depth I can go discussing this but..

Step 3. Names and Email address
There are 3 choices given.
Family and Friends
Nickname
Business Account

It specifically says in that step that it used to be recommended to make up a name but now it is NOT recommended. It recommends using a name that could be verified down the line, SSN and ID.

So am I an idiot (probably) and totally misunderstanding (maybe)? But it seems like perhaps there has been updates and the information you provided of using a "Made up name" is no longer recommended per the course?

It is also recommened that I don't use a nickname if I am a US citizen, which I am, because of the verification thing.

So that leaves friends and family, or business account. As I understand it. While I am willing to use a business account, I have a friend who could care less about ebay or paypal and is willing to let me use their information. Knowing that it could result in a ban for them. That said I am not trying to burn them and I am doing my best to really understanding this information without taking any action before hand. I've read through the course twice now, taken notes. Made a bunch of posts. And Im gonna read through the course again as I take the steps.

Please don't take what I am saying as hostile or sarcastic, I truely am trying to understand.
Old 09-07-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
If you want, use your own name, new address, new phone number, bank account, credit card etc... Start slow. If you need to call in to pass data base questions, tell them you just moved and then give the old address...
Could you clarify on this please? As I understood using my own name, while not being an instant link, is certainly a mark against the account. And providing the old address?? I thought that was an absolute no go?
Old 09-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

name is nothing. How many people are named Mike Smith? How many Joe Williams? Susan Carlson? Jeremiah Johnson?

Out of all things, name and IP would be the least links.

I am not saying to use your old address at all. I am talking about data base questions that ebay asks for these days. Not making an account in your old address.
Old 09-07-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Ok sure name is nothing, but providing ID, proof of address, etc. thats not nothing?
Old 09-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Ok sure name is nothing, but providing ID, proof of address, etc. thats not nothing?
Proof of adress is not for ebay and paypal.

ID is only when you do something paypal does not like(dont do that)

ID, is not at all uncommon now WHEN you use a made up name. That is what creativity is for. Just so you know, on amazon, You need to supply A LOT of docs just to open an account. The account seller here creates them....not stolen ID, utility bills, bank statements etc...

Also, if you are worried about this, dont you think your moms address being the same as your old account would get you banned?

But whatever, do whatever you want. You are going to anyways
Old 09-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

My final thought, NOTHING is an issue if you dont do things ebay and paypal dont want you to do.

If I was you, I would figure out what got you banned to begin with and make sure not to do that again.
Old 09-07-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Mate. I am just trying to understand. You seem to think I am just not taking any of your advice at all and I am just full steam ahead. I don't plan on using my moms address. Thats why I asked the question.

I got suspended because ebay is incompetant and their crack team said I didn't upload tracking on time when my upload was over 95% and I was a top rated seller. Who really knows the reason, I could speculate, but thats it because eBay is not transparent.

Isn't that the whole point of this stealth game? Getting past eBays incomptence. Sorry if I snubbed you or something. Its really not my intention. I am just trying to understand and gather information.