eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   IPburger vs 24cc VPN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/129534-ipburger-vs-24cc-vpn.html)

bamblcha 09-07-2019 08:34 AM

IPburger vs 24cc VPN

Ok since reading the stealthbook and reading over the forums a bit, I have been finding that that are different opinions on a few subjects.

Firstly I have seen some posts of people saying to NOT use a VPN for stealth, this has me really confused. The stealthbook pretty clearly states that using IPburger is a good way to go. Am I missing something here?

Second, if VPN is a good option, I have seen some debate between using IPburger or 24cc as a fresh dedicated IP option. Is there any reason one is better then the other? They appear to be approximately the same cost per month.

yankee 09-07-2019 08:38 AM

Re: IPburger vs 24cc VPN

IPburger and 24vc is basically the same.

IPburger is owned by aspkin, so of course it is HIS preferred method for you to use.

Start using phone tethering.... easy enough.

bamblcha 09-07-2019 08:51 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. So the claims of don't use a VPN are not something I should give any ground to? As for the phone tethering, I move around a lot and phone data is not something I can always rely on.

aspkin 09-07-2019 08:51 AM

VPN is a convenience tool.

And if used right it can lower the chance of suspensions/limits on accounts.

Using the same Ip over and over again is preferred.

If you can tether from your phone, go for that as Yankee suggests. It would save you some money each month.

Regarding differences, I think IPBurger additions and improvements each month really make it stand out from the competition.

bamblcha 09-07-2019 09:53 AM

Thanks for the reply. In the stealthbook comments it was mentioned that a 20% lifetime discount could be applied. Is that something that is still being offered? Would certainly make my choice between the two easier.

aspkin 09-07-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamblcha (Post 1032288)
Thanks for the reply. In the stealthbook comments it was mentioned that a 20% lifetime discount could be applied. Is that something that is still being offered? Would certainly make my choice between the two easier.

I'm not sure what you're referring to there but we do have a offer which is going to expire soon here: https://www.ipburger.com/go/dedicated

yankee 09-07-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamblcha (Post 1032288)

Do you have any experience in stealth yet? Many people struggle at first and loose accounts or get countless 0-0 selling limits. You might want to add a VPN only after an account grows some legs. If not, paying a hundred bucks for a VPN to not be able to use it could get expensive.

phaz0rz 09-07-2019 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1032292)
Do you have any experience in stealth yet? Many people struggle at first and loose accounts or get countless 0-0 selling limits. You might want to add a VPN only after an account grows some legs. If not, paying a hundred bucks for a VPN to not be able to use it could get expensive.

Agreed 100%.

Starting your account off with a mobile IP then switching to a VPN a few months later once you know the account is solid is the best way to go about it. Before you ask, OP - it's not very dangerous to have your account go from one IP to another.. as that's what happens every time an account is sold here.

yankee 09-07-2019 10:29 AM

also, mobile IPs are the most normal IPs followed by residential IPs. Keep in mind ALL mobile IPs, ALL residential IPs, ALL data center VPN IPs most likely have been on ebay or paypal before. The idea of having a IP that ebay/paypal/amazon has never seen before is not very likely or nearly impossible.

VPNs are great when running multiple accounts on Virtual computers, in other countries or if you just cant get a good signal and have no other option to operate multiple accounts off a broadband IP.

bamblcha 09-07-2019 01:40 PM

Yes, very new to stealth. Ok so just to clarify my particular situation. I still have an eBay account, I got the mc011 and had 4 different eBay accounts all under my name and paypal. I was restricted to the use of just one eBay account. The issue is that I dropship and that account is flagged as a dropshipper, greatly reducing my impressions and therefore sales.

So if I create my first trial at stealth on a different user account on the same computer, and I connect with a mobile connection for the stealth account, instead of the router wifi that I loggin to my regular ebay account with. It should be all good? As far as not linking together those two accounts.

bamblcha 09-07-2019 02:28 PM

Also I live abroad and cross international lines quite often. I plan on entering a new country in just a few days. I saw in another thread someone said don't worry to much about IP location, unless crossing international lines. So in my particular situation maybe I will need to pay for a VPN early on, even if I might end up eating the costs?

yankee 09-09-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamblcha (Post 1032328)
Also I live abroad and cross international lines quite often. I plan on entering a new country in just a few days. I saw in another thread someone said don't worry to much about IP location, unless crossing international lines. So in my particular situation maybe I will need to pay for a VPN early on, even if I might end up eating the costs?

Your IP should be in the country you are operating in.