eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Test Trial in 8 Easy Steps (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/129546-test-trial-8-easy-steps.html)

bamblcha 09-08-2019 04:00 AM

Test Trial in 8 Easy Steps

Test Trial

This is a checklist of what I understand I will need to do to create my first ebay/PP stealth account. I am treating this as a trial. After reviewing a number of posts on this forum being burned seems like an inevibility, and for my first attempt a high probability. So this is a test to see if I can make an account that doesn't instantly get restricted or a 0/0 limit.

1. Create new user account on computer $0

2. Generate a new IP address. I planned to use IPburger but I was advised that probably I will make some mistakes and burn the first 10+ accounts I try to make, so I am considering use a recycling IP VPN service. However I am still currently using a limited ebay account under my name and really don't want to burn that. So maybe just pulling the trigger on IPburger is best? Will check and track IP using whatsmyip.org and a spreadsheet. $0-10

3. New phone number. Plan to use vonage. Marked as "where its at" on stealthbook. $20

4. New name. Very confused on this part. There are lots of different things advised? Told not to use friends and family, but this is recommeneded on stealthbook? Will use nickname for first attempt, examble Rob Green instead of Robert Green. Eventually would like to go business account route, but will minimize monetary expenses in first attempts. $0

5. New email. Use gmail. Dissable web beacons (images) Use same nick name. $0

6. New address. Since this is attempt 1 and I've been assured ill screw it up, will use random but real address within 100 miles of IP. $0

7. New bank account. I simply created a new savings account from a bank (chase) that has been linked to my burned account. Different account number, same routing number. $0

8. New credit card number. Using a website in which to enter my actual cc information and it then generates a new VCC with a 16 digit number with the 3 digit code. I have previously used this to pay for amazon prime accounts with no issues for 6+ months. $0

All this prior to even opening up a paypal or ebay webpage. Will first create paypal account, get it verified with bank and cc. Then open ebay account using same name, address, and phone number.

All in all $30 to create phone number and maybe dedicated IP. Anything I am missing here? Please advise this noob. Be gentle, but be real.

bamblcha 09-08-2019 08:49 AM

Re: Test Trial in 8 Easy Steps

Its not my thread? Though I did post on it. If its more appropriate to post there then certainly and I apologise. But that is what I would think is called thread stealing?

Moon 09-08-2019 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamblcha (Post 1032392)
Test Trial

This is a checklist of what I understand I will need to do to create my first ebay/PP stealth account. I am treating this as a trial. After reviewing a number of posts on this forum being burned seems like an inevibility, and for my first attempt a high probability. So this is a test to see if I can make an account that doesn't instantly get restricted or a 0/0 limit.

1. Create new user account on computer $0

2. Generate a new IP address. I planned to use IPburger but I was advised that probably I will make some mistakes and burn the first 10+ accounts I try to make, so I am considering use a recycling IP VPN service. However I am still currently using a limited ebay account under my name and really don't want to burn that. So maybe just pulling the trigger on IPburger is best? Will check and track IP using whatsmyip.org and a spreadsheet. $0-10

3. New phone number. Plan to use vonage. Marked as "where its at" on stealthbook. $20

4. New name. Very confused on this part. There are lots of different things advised? Told not to use friends and family, but this is recommeneded on stealthbook? Will use nickname for first attempt, examble Rob Green instead of Robert Green. Eventually would like to go business account route, but will minimize monetary expenses in first attempts. $0

5. New email. Use gmail. Dissable web beacons (images) Use same nick name. $0

6. New address. Since this is attempt 1 and I've been assured ill screw it up, will use random but real address within 100 miles of IP. $0

7. New bank account. I simply created a new savings account from a bank (chase) that has been linked to my burned account. Different account number, same routing number. $0

8. New credit card number. Using a website in which to enter my actual cc information and it then generates a new VCC with a 16 digit number with the 3 digit code. I have previously used this to pay for amazon prime accounts with no issues for 6+ months. $0

All this prior to even opening up a paypal or ebay webpage. Will first create paypal account, get it verified with bank and cc. Then open ebay account using same name, address, and phone number.

All in all $30 to create phone number and maybe dedicated IP. Anything I am missing here? Please advise this noob. Be gentle, but be real.

What websites let u create VCC using CC in UK

bamblcha 09-08-2019 09:25 AM

Its in the US only.