eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   What do you think about combining a VPS with a Residential Proxy? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/132061-what-do-you-think-about-combining-vps-residential-proxy.html)

DavidTheMillionaire 12-14-2019 02:27 AM

What do you think about combining a VPS with a Residential Proxy?

My business model requires the use of virtual assistants from abroad, so they need to access to my Ebay account and software to do their work. Some also work for other companies that run Amazon and Ebay, so it's not a good idea for them to log in directly from their computers.

Has anyone tried the VPS/Residential Proxy combo? Does it slow down the connection a lot? I know VPS with fresh IPs would be adequate in most occasions, but I'm trying to be a bit more secure.

aspkin 12-14-2019 03:14 AM

Re: What do you think about combining a VPS with a Residential Proxy?

VPS is fine, it's actually preferred if you have others working on your account. If it's just you than it's not really needed.

As for Fresh vs Residential; Fresh is obviously faster while Residential is hit or miss depending on whether it's rotating or not. Most service providers offer rotating. I'm not sure how eBay/PayPal treat such IPs so I can't say if it will work or not.

DavidTheMillionaire 12-14-2019 10:27 PM

Re: What do you think about combining a VPS with a Residential Proxy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 1055168)
VPS is fine, it's actually preferred if you have others working on your account. If it's just you than it's not really needed.

As for Fresh vs Residential; Fresh is obviously faster while Residential is hit or miss depending on whether it's rotating or not. Most service providers offer rotating. I'm not sure how eBay/PayPal treat such IPs so I can't say if it will work or not.

Yeah, VPS is definitely better than VPN for what I'm doing.. Found out that some VA's were working for other people and that could potentially mess things up if they use the same browser without an entirely different environment that a VPS supplies. I'm trying to see if I can find a good 4G mobile proxy..