eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   I'll Start selling in my First Stealth Account Any Advice?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/134476-ill-start-selling-my-first-stealth-account-any-advice.html)

Muhammeddaba 03-19-2020 03:16 PM

I'll Start selling in my First Stealth Account Any Advice??

Hello Guys
That's my First Thread in this Forum, I Plan To Start Selling in my First Stealth Account , Looking For Final Touch Advices so here what I Do:-
1- I Use my Friend Info as My Paypal and Ebay Data ,all Documents are available in case they asked for.
2-I follow the guide,New Id,New Real Sim,New Machine(Multilogin), New CC, (My Friends')....
& collect Good Cookies, Surf with my Profile almost everyday,
3- I verified my Paypal with CC , As I'm international Seller and Don't have US Bank Account,
4- I make 4 purchases, With in 2 months (Age Of Account)
5-I Plan To Start in one Used Item ( Not Selling it Anyway just Offer it For Sale), one week Later I'll add first Dropshipping item, Then I Stick To 1 Item Every Week.

Any Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated .Wish me Good Luck:cheer:

SaiJin 03-19-2020 04:22 PM

Re: I'll Start selling in my First Stealth Account Any Advice??

Just so you know, eBay is prohibiting drop shipping and from what I've seen, they are rather good at catching people doing it. So keep that in mind.

Other than that, sound like you're following the stealth guide pretty well.

prodigyace 03-19-2020 05:03 PM

Just don't do retail dropshipping and you'll be good

Pandoras_box 03-19-2020 05:58 PM

See this link for the best way to commence selling on a new account.
Good luck.

Steveo036940 03-19-2020 09:16 PM

Why not sell your "used item" you are listing? Selling used low risk items for the first 60-90 days will build trust. Your account will have a better chance at longevity this way, even with the perils of your dropshing business model which could kill it.
Best of luck

rsot 03-19-2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhammeddaba (Post 1078515)
Hello Guys
That's my First Thread in this Forum, I Plan To Start Selling in my First Stealth Account , Looking For Final Touch Advices so here what I Do:-
1- I Use my Friend Info as My Paypal and Ebay Data ,all Documents are available in case they asked for.
2-I follow the guide,New Id,New Real Sim,New Machine(Multilogin), New CC, (My Friends')....
3- I verified my Paypal with CC , As I'm international Seller and Don't have US Bank Account,
5-I Plan To Start in one Used Item ( Not Selling it Anyway just Offer it For Sale), one week Later I'll add first Dropshipping item, Then I Stick To 1 Item Every Week.

For 3. - you have confirmed with a CC but how will you get the money out?

newstart123 03-20-2020 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1078587)

i had luck to add transfer wise usa bank account. Maybe this guy may try it too.

Muhammeddaba 03-20-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1078570)
Why not sell your "used item" you are listing? Selling used low risk items for the first 60-90 days will build trust. Your account will have a better chance at longevity this way, even with the perils of your dropshing business model which could kill it.
Best of luck

Because as you see I'm Not From US, My Used Items Are Not So Valuble, So Shipping Will Cost More Than Item Price, E-bay is Not Very Popular in Middle East and North Africa, Specially For Buying

Muhammeddaba 03-20-2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1078587)

VISA Debit Card

Muhammeddaba 03-20-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigyace (Post 1078546)
Just don't do retail dropshipping and you'll be good

So Why I Go Through All Of This ?? I Plan To Dropship Actually Through 3rd Party Supplier Not Direct Dropshipping From Retailers, Is That Fine ?

SaiJin 03-20-2020 06:26 PM

I think eBay wants you to have possession of the items basically.

I'd say play it smart and test out the waters with one account, see if the dropship works out for you

rsot 03-22-2020 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhammeddaba (Post 1078793)
VISA Debit Card

Great to hear - listen to SaiJin as well, best of luck

DigiCambio 03-22-2020 09:22 AM

Using real cc plus residential or mobile broadband IP make a strong account, if it doesn't make a big difference for your buyers better to have same item location , anyway wish you good luck��

Muhammeddaba 03-23-2020 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiCambio (Post 1079150)
Using real cc plus residential or mobile broadband IP make a strong account, if it doesn't make a big difference for your buyers better to have same item location , anyway wish you good luck��

I hope So, I Wonder If I Write Item Location As Saudi Arabia, And ship Dirctly From China without Provide Tracking, Would That Work ?

rsot 03-24-2020 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhammeddaba (Post 1079447)
I hope So, I Wonder If I Write Item Location As Saudi Arabia, And ship Dirctly From China without Provide Tracking, Would That Work ?

You might have customers complaining because of your location - or not much buyer action

SaiJin 03-24-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

No, I'm telling you over and over again... they'll suspend you.

FOR YOUR SITUATION, just have your seller ship the item direct to you and you can ship from your own location. It's safer.

DigiCambio 03-27-2020 08:24 AM

Quote:

I meant for neighbor and near countries for instance Oman , Qatar ...

rsot 03-28-2020 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiCambio (Post 1080420)
I meant for neighbor and near countries for instance Oman , Qatar ...

Know your business well - I don't know whether those countries are notorious for complaining - do the needed research

Dreifach_M 04-28-2020 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhammeddaba (Post 1078515)
Hello Guys

this is a good job

DH7 07-01-2020 03:54 AM

shipping item location should be same country. I would suggest you to upload tracking. You might face many problems if you do not upload tracking number.