eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Dropshipping from AliExpress to eBay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/135984-dropshipping-aliexpress-ebay.html)

sarkaar 05-09-2020 11:15 PM

Dropshipping from AliExpress to eBay

Hello , i am going to start ebay dropshipping from Aliexpress to ebay,
I want to know what is the best method about Tracking number what tracking number should i put on the eBay of order for customer.
Which is provided by AliExpress or what i have to do?

What about the item location, what to do about the returns.

Kindly suggest me some good method so i can run my account without any hassle any pro advice will be appreciated.

Steveo036940 05-09-2020 11:37 PM

Re: Dropshipping from AliExpress to eBay

Shipping from China is so slow these days I'd guess most of your customers will get refunds through the "item not received " heading. Once Ebay refunds them, they're free to keep the merchandise when they finally get it.
Not sure what comes first, you shutting your account down before your losses mount or Ebay shutting down your account for too many INR strikes.
And of course PayPal hates dropshippers, they'll sniff out any tracking you'll provide and limit your account, stealing your money for 180 days or longer.
Bottom line: You have two choices:
1. Think of a plan B that works
Or
2. Continue with your ill-advised business plan and join the countless others on this forum that blame Ebay and PayPal for all of thier problems when in fact their dropshing plan just creates poor customer service, angry customers, chargebacks and headaches nobody needs.

Bigblackdog 05-10-2020 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarkaar (Post 1092192)
I want to know what is the best method about Tracking number what tracking number should i put on the eBay of order for customer.

Kindly suggest me some good method so i can run my account without any hassle any pro advice will be appreciated.

Please don't do this

I buy raw materials from Aliexpress for my business. Delivery has never been less than 2 weeks and is currently running at over 5 weeks

There are many easier ways to lose money - consider going into the street and just handing out bank notes - that will be much less hassle than losing money by dropshipping from Aliexpress

Alternately just send your money to me and I will make it disappear for you

sarkaar 05-16-2020 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigblackdog (Post 1092205)
Please don't do this

I buy raw materials from Aliexpress for my business. Delivery has never been less than 2 weeks and is currently running at over 5 weeks

There are many easier ways to lose money - consider going into the street and just handing out bank notes - that will be much less hassle than losing money by dropshipping from Aliexpress

Alternately just send your money to me and I will make it disappear for you

Hilarious!

Are you dropshipping from AliExpress to eBay?

haiderekarar13 05-16-2020 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarkaar (Post 1093761)
Hilarious!

not a good option nowdays !!

draginho 05-16-2020 06:46 AM

Quote:

Shipping from China takes long these days. Most Seller from aliexpress dont use faster shipping methods, for selling a few products.

Dropshipping is a bad idea I think, not because of ebay, generally I think dropshipping with China stuff is dead !

You better find some wholesaler and sell the products for better prices directly on ebay

Stastoday 05-16-2020 07:41 AM

Quote:

Did it on 2 accounts. 2-3 months and you get mc011. And yes, the shipping time more than a month at this time.

Kajunrook 05-16-2020 09:04 AM

First poster is right, with virus slowdown goods are taking 2.5 months to arrive. I still do it but warn customers I am shipping from factory. Use CN number from aliexpress as tracking number.

Bigblackdog 05-16-2020 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarkaar (Post 1093761)
Hilarious!

No - I make my own products and source some materials from Aliexpress or Alibaba

Sanny 07-05-2020 03:59 PM

I’ve completed 7500 total sales of product straight through Paypals snob gobbling mouth holes since April 1st. I provided a grand total of 0 forms of tracking, supplier auths or even a single tracking number. I marked as no tracking on PayPal and my accounts are stronger than an ox. I’ve had 40 chargebacks total, and 95% of the time I don’t even have to respond and they decide in my favor. My initial limit on eBay was 10K, before ever selling a single product in the platform. All of this done from a personal account, even though I have business accounts with the exact same credentials.

There are things about this business even the most professional and experienced sellers don’t know. I’m not the greatest. Nor do I want to come off as a know it all. But I will say this, I studied every aspect of selling, PayPal and Ecom before I ever touched a product. I help people do what I do, and with that knowledge comes a sense of paying things forward. People have said right an ebook, I personally find ebooks tacky. I prefer to sell something real. Even if I don’t claim a tracking number. ;)

Drop shipping, ali, whatever. Doesn’t matter. Those variables are unimportant to PayPal and ebay. There are actual things about what you ARE, what your account PROVIDES, and how you handle small to large situations. PayPal reviews a whopping <1% of everything you think they review. Nope. Automated. You want to stop dealing with these guys? Start off with your tax rate via PayPal. (I’m in USA btw). I’ll make proper points soon.

If you’re asking have I been limited, yes. 21 days? No. The longest I’ve waited was 72 hours and any holds are cleared no longer than 24 hours. I cash everything immediately and my PayPal % of chargeback is <1%. Not black hat, no scamming. 100% authentic! There are ways my friend. Stay safe

Bigblackdog 07-05-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanny (Post 1104159)
I’ve completed 7500 total sales of product straight through Paypals snob gobbling mouth holes since April 1st. I provided a grand total of 0 forms of tracking, supplier auths or even a single tracking number. I marked as no tracking on PayPal and my accounts are stronger than an ox. I’ve had 40 chargebacks total, and 95% of the time I don’t even have to respond and they decide in my favor. My initial limit on eBay was 10K, before ever selling a single product in the platform. All of this done from a personal account, even though I have business accounts with the exact same credentials.

There are things about this business even the most professional and experienced sellers don’t know. I’m not the greatest. Nor do I want to come off as a know it all. But I will say this, I studied every aspect of selling, PayPal and Ecom before I ever touched a product. I help people do what I do, and with that knowledge comes a sense of paying things forward. People have said right an ebook, I personally find ebooks tacky. I prefer to sell something real. Even if I don’t claim a tracking number. ;)

Drop shipping, ali, whatever. Doesn’t matter. Those variables are unimportant to PayPal and ebay. There are actual things about what you ARE, what your account PROVIDES, and how you handle small to large situations. PayPal reviews a whopping <1% of everything you think they review. Nope. Automated. You want to stop dealing with these guys? Start off with your tax rate via PayPal. (I’m in USA btw). I’ll make proper points soon.

If you’re asking have I been limited, yes. 21 days? No. The longest I’ve waited was 72 hours and any holds are cleared no longer than 24 hours. I cash everything immediately and my PayPal % of chargeback is <1%. Not black hat, no scamming. 100% authentic! There are ways my friend. Stay safe

So ....... you are a serious player - this is your first post

My next door neighbour breeds Hereford cattle. He has a 3 acre field where he grazes the young bulls. Cattle crap a lot but you can smell the bull **** a mile off

I don't know why you are here but I no doubt your story will attract a few of the more gullible members - personally I don't believe a word you have said

Doitright 07-05-2020 05:44 PM

With all due respect, you have to be willing to invest I'm your business. Not just financially but mentally as well. eBay is hard on dropshiping especially just starting out. Take the advice of everyone here
Don't do it. Invest get a few pieces of products and pace yourself. Selling too much too fast can also cause a flag.

Sanny 07-07-2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigblackdog (Post 1104169)
So ....... you are a serious player - this is your first post

My next door neighbour breeds Hereford cattle. He has a 3 acre field where he grazes the young bulls. Cattle crap a lot but you can smell the bull **** a mile off

I don't know why you are here but I no doubt your story will attract a few of the more gullible members - personally I don't believe a word you have said

I never said I sold strictly through eBay. My story is 100% factual in its entirety. I have yet to Upload a single tracking document and am not limited. Have sold average 15k a month for the Last 4 months and you don’t have to believe me. Not to mention I can make my first post whatever I’d like it to be, I don’t have to have a reason to be here, but since you slipped a crude take on sarcasm, I’ll be here to help everyone who needs help with factual and proven methods of selling without a headache,

Oh, everyone except you. Cheers

Bigblackdog 07-07-2020 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanny (Post 1104515)
I never said I sold strictly through eBay. My story is 100% factual in its entirety. I have yet to Upload a single tracking document and am not limited. Have sold average 15k a month for the Last 4 months and you don’t have to believe me. Not to mention I can make my first post whatever I’d like it to be, I don’t have to have a reason to be here, but since you slipped a crude take on sarcasm, I’ll be here to help everyone who needs help with factual and proven methods of selling without a headache,

Oh, everyone except you. Cheers

Phew - that was close - for one minute there I thought you were going to offer to help me as well - I'm sure you will find someone to pay you

DegenerateG 07-11-2020 04:10 AM

This is against eBay policy as they dont want you to make a sale and then buy from aliexpress and get them to post directly.

I agree with much of what has been said here as I have experienced it, unfortunately.

Buyers get their refunds and then get the item afterwards. eBay shuts you down due to the large number of item not received cases. You lose a lot of money as a result, especially if you sell a few large expensive items which is just suicide.

You can do it, but then you have to find items that your business model can handle giving refunds as well as the item to the buyer. Also you need to find sellers and items that get to the buyers quickly. How do you find this? Trial and error and multiple closed accounts lol. So not worth it.

rsot 07-11-2020 07:00 AM

Welcome to the forum Sanny - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

DravenJohnson 07-16-2020 03:24 PM

I do think that it is not a great idea. As many people have already said that you will lose more money than you gain money. There are many problems with eBay and PayPal so you better find something else to do with your money. Personally I like Aleexpress very much because there are many interesting things you can do in it. Aliexpress has so many different offers and promotions. You can earn many coupons or join giveaways where you have a chance to receive something cool for free. The only thing you need to do is to login into Aliexpress. If you don’t know how to login into Aliexpress i can suggest you AliExpress login where everything is explained step by step. Personally I prefer Aliexpress over other online stores because i believe Aliexpress is better.

Bigblackdog 07-23-2020 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DravenJohnson (Post 1106131)
I do think that it is not a great idea. As many people have already said that you will lose more money than you gain money. There are many problems with eBay and PayPal so you better find something else to do with your money. Personally I like Aleexpress very much because there are many interesting things you can do in it. Aliexpress has so many different offers and promotions. You can earn many coupons or join giveaways where you have a chance to receive something cool for free. The only thing you need to do is to login into Aliexpress. If you don’t know how to login into Aliexpress i can suggest you AliExpress login where everything is explained step by step. Personally I prefer Aliexpress over other online stores because i believe Aliexpress is better.

I trust Aliexpress will be paying you for this unsolicited testimony