eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Safe Managment of Multiple Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/140409-safe-managment-multiple-accounts.html)

socialdigial 11-27-2020 12:42 PM

Safe Managment of Multiple Accounts

Hello folks,:ranger:

I would like to ask someone experienced (in these days) for safe setup of managment multiple accounts.

I don't want to talk about ebay account creation (each accounts was created in different way with unique fingerprints).

I would like to ask if I use firefox portalble for X-accounts it will be bad idea and risk about suspension.

I would like to setup 10xaccounts on the same computer.
Each account have own user account (separate data)
Each account will have firefox portable (each different version) + fingerprints defender addon + (turn off webrtc)
Each account will use different IP (tether mobile).

Q1:
Is there any chance to get linked them or suspend them with this setup?

Q2:
What is the better use static canvas fingerprints (addon from multitool) or rotate unique mentioned canvas from defender addon?

Thank you for any reply. :thumb:

Beautiful 11-29-2020 02:58 PM

Re: Safe Managment of Multiple Accounts

Get vmware or virtual box, it will be easier to tab through different accounts, instead of having to sign into a different user account every time

socialdigial 12-01-2020 05:01 AM

maybe but I have bad experience with virtualization from past... probably with bad setup .

I would like to know if use static canvas plugin from multilogin is bettern than other like canvas defender which one rotate values.:comp5:

aenews 12-01-2020 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socialdigial (Post 1127620)
Hello folks,:ranger:

I would like to ask someone experienced (in these days) for safe setup of managment multiple accounts.

I don't want to talk about ebay account creation (each accounts was created in different way with unique fingerprints).

I would like to ask if I use firefox portalble for X-accounts it will be bad idea and risk about suspension.

I would like to setup 10xaccounts on the same computer.
Each account have own user account (separate data)
Each account will have firefox portable (each different version) + fingerprints defender addon + (turn off webrtc)
Each account will use different IP (tether mobile).

Q1:
Is there any chance to get linked them or suspend them with this setup?

Q2:
What is the better use static canvas fingerprints (addon from multitool) or rotate unique mentioned canvas from defender addon?

Thank you for any reply. :thumb:

I would not recommend using virtual machines either for the sake of stability/performance and overall convenience. You can use different profiles in Firefox with different IP using IPBurger. Or use separate browsers and again different IP using IPBurger. Mobile IP will work as well, but I'm not too familiar with how you are ensuring no IP crossover.

Using an entirely separate device would also work and prevent issues, but it also isn't necessary if you follow proper procedure.

socialdigial 12-09-2020 05:50 AM

For don't crossover IP = easily
Depends how many country providers of mobile data you have. (be careful choose only mother providers not side products).

For example you have unique mobile operators then buy sim and use data for each ebay account from different providers.

You can also use data from same provider but you need to make a list of data of used IP. Important is DNS and subnet . I will try to explain (browserleaks.com is useful for that).

if you have IPs with format :
45.125.X.Y

And have two ebay accounts

Always use the same X range for account A from

45.125.0-100.Y

and other B account like

45.125.100-255.Y

It works for me.

Anyway when I switch to VPN (IPburger) - do you recommend keep original cookies or remove them?

rsot 12-09-2020 06:20 AM

Keep original cookies in place but separated by the different user accounts logically

jame 01-05-2021 12:36 PM

will this also work with amazon?

Thanks.

SaiJin 01-05-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jame (Post 1134915)
will this also work with amazon?

Thanks.

Go to the amazon thread and do some reading there.

I don't know what you meant by "this"

jame 01-05-2021 01:18 PM

sorry, by "this" I meant firefox portable + proxy with good IP for managing multiple amazon accounts.

I tried searching "amazon firefox portable" and most of the results are ebay related

quest 01-13-2021 12:25 PM

for amazon you have to have different devices