eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   eBay account suspended after first listing ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/140585-ebay-account-suspended-after-first-listing.html)

ICENORTH 12-05-2020 07:12 PM

eBay account suspended after first listing ?

Made new one eBay account week ago amd now after first listing got it suspended.

What I did...?

- New account created under new Windows 10 user.
- New IP adress restarted router with new one IP.
- Mac Adress changed
- HDD Serial changed
- Cookies cleared
- ebay linked with new one Paypal adress ( never made sale )

What else could be tracked ?
many days just acted real user, browsing watching items etc..

Giaferrelishop 12-05-2020 07:18 PM

Re: eBay account suspended after first listing ?

Paypal info is new? Adress at home is new? Does adress match your last

ICENORTH 12-05-2020 07:47 PM

All it's new name adress, phone number, email all...

slokor 12-05-2020 10:03 PM

You could have 'acted like real user for many days' since the acct is only a week old. 7 days is not 'many' days.
What was the item listed? What country is the acct registered in (i.e. is this a US based acct)?

vmdetection 12-05-2020 10:05 PM

Don't think it matters if you wait 7 days or not, the bot will simply check your setup whenever you list. Was your paypal verified with a vcc and linked as automatic payment? also if it's your first suspension, you just need to reinstate, 1st suspension happens to 90% of people depending on the country.

ICENORTH 12-06-2020 04:19 PM

This is second account suspended in short time, this last one was so fast just right after first listing made. Its account based in my country and paypal verified with vcc but dont think so ebay can see whats your card on paypal account, also my best friend after 1 year and new OS and IP made new one account and got suspended fast but made couple of sales...

slokor 12-06-2020 05:07 PM

Again - What were the items listed?

defwax7 12-06-2020 05:14 PM

Try Checking windows 10 for leaks and don't clear cookies.

ICENORTH 12-06-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1129456)
Again - What were the items listed?

One digital content but this is not reason its listed as physical product.

Stealth1738 12-06-2020 05:46 PM

Companies typically see the new accs under a week old as highest risk, if you just made it a day or two ago and don't make any buys like a real user would this shouldn't be a surprise.

ICENORTH 12-06-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth1738 (Post 1129465)
Companies typically see the new accs under a week old as highest risk, if you just made it a day or two ago and don't make any buys like a real user would this shouldn't be a surprise.

With previous account had one purchase and got one feedback and after week listed couple listings then got suspended so wierd..on new one just after first listing.

defwax7 12-06-2020 06:24 PM

Did you place under "Everything Else" category. Also in "classified ad" format in your listing. Sometimes Sellers of digital content also have to be verified by PayPal to confirm their identity, due to the nature of the product, prohibited products, copyrights etc, which can lead to your listing being removed or suspended.

ICENORTH 12-06-2020 06:28 PM

in this case thats was not case, I didnt listed under "Everything Else" or in "classified ad" simple they said reason cause of Activity..

degsey69 12-06-2020 06:41 PM

Its common place now to get suspended after listing one new item, you need to go to help and click appeal the suspension and they should offer you a call back and generally they want you to tell what you are selling how you are sourcing it. It should be released after this for a while. Expect a MC011 if you do well so they can check you out some more. All part of the ebay game.

slokor 12-06-2020 06:43 PM

Doesn't matter that its listed as a physical item. Their bots can spot it.
Youre treating ebay as if theyre morons. I assure you they are NOT.
Listing an item digital in nature as your first one will get you suspended every time friend.

ICENORTH 12-07-2020 03:33 AM

Never had problem friend when I made accounts aged before, most of times I always made alternative backup account and accounts last so long.

Soundofsilence 12-07-2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1129475)
Listing an item digital in nature as your first one will get you suspended every time friend.

That's the reason

Here I am, I listed my first item got sold and transferred funds out of stealth PP.

It's a myth that first listing gets acc suspended no matter what.

I followed ebay stealth guide and small pdf provided by the seller and my first ebay pp stealth combo doest got suspended. My 2 other items also listed and people are bidding on it.

Valhalla1 12-07-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1129475)

This is correct.

Valhalla1 12-07-2020 04:23 PM

You stated: "New IP adress restarted router with new one IP."

Did you mean Modem or Router?. If you reset just router then you won't change ip address. I change IP address resetting Modem.

defwax7 12-07-2020 11:02 PM

Digital items must be entered in the "Everything Else" category. Also in "classified ad" format in your listing was the point i was trying to make. If not, the bots will flag this as a security issue and draw attention to your account. Once a manual inspection has been done by a ebay rep, who do know what there doing, and always will, you will need to answer to there requests.

ICENORTH 12-08-2020 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defwax7 (Post 1129722)
Digital items must be entered in the "Everything Else" category. Also in "classified ad" format in your listing was the point i was trying to make. If not, the bots will flag this as a security issue and draw attention to your account. Once a manual inspection has been done by a ebay rep, who do know what there doing, and always will, you will need to answer to there requests.

What about this..
My best friend did item under Everything else category and again got suspended, he used own details and regular things.

rsot 12-08-2020 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICENORTH (Post 1129734)
What about this..
My best friend did item under Everything else category and again got suspended, he used own details and regular things.

Rough to hear - digital items are a pain, worse if first listing as well