eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   IP and physical location (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/142301-ip-physical-location.html)

mifzal 03-01-2021 10:31 AM

IP and physical location

I'm not sure if I'm sending my request to the correct Department. My question is

My eBay accounts are getting suspended each time I make. I'm using the same ISP for all accounts I created but different user accounts on my computer. Still it's getting suspended. My question is, you are asking me to use IPBURGER to overcome this issue. When I use IPBURGER, you will provide me an IP which doesn't belong to my country. During a new account creation on eBay, I'll have to enter my own country's address. When you provide me a different country's IP and my physical address is another country, eBay will definitely block my account because it will indicate my physical location doesn't match with IP I'm using. What's the use of using your software?

ilcarletto 03-01-2021 12:32 PM

Re: IP and physical location

You might need to understand how stealth works and explain what you want to achieve...

Are you UK based?
do you want to create a stealth acount where? UK?

Changing IP on a new user account is not enogh. Other things can link accounts or red flag your new account.

SaiJin 03-01-2021 09:16 PM

Re: IP and physical location

Quote:

Originally Posted by mifzal (Post 1143896)
I'm not sure if I'm sending my request to the correct Department. My question is

My eBay accounts are getting suspended each time I make. I'm using the same ISP for all accounts I created but different user accounts on my computer. Still it's getting suspended. My question is, you are asking me to use IPBURGER to overcome this issue. When I use IPBURGER, you will provide me an IP which doesn't belong to my country. During a new account creation on eBay, I'll have to enter my own country's address. When you provide me a different country's IP and my physical address is another country, eBay will definitely block my account because it will indicate my physical location doesn't match with IP I'm using. What's the use of using your software?

well you'll have to request an IP that matches the country of your eBay account you wanna make... not all countries are available yet.

So you need to email ipburger.com for this.